Better Than Netflix and Amazon Combined

It's called the Library. This week alone, I have checked out Under the Dome, Interstellar, Game Of Thrones, John Wick, Captain America Winter Soldier, Edge of Tomorrow and Guardians of the Galaxy. Better selection, better prices. I encourage everyone to take advantage, especially you streaming thieves.

Torrents.

bluesville - Torrents.

just this week I checked out anything of all-time.

Kodi, for the win. Phone Post 3.0

newjack900 -
bluesville - Torrents.

just this week I checked out anything of all-time.
This. Lol Phone Post 3.0

yeah torrents pretty much kicks everythings ass..i laugh when people cant find a movie to watch on netflix or hulu or that documentary site..torrents has everything u need..shit i cant imagine going back to a life without torrents..

bigsakimoto - It's called the Library. This week alone, I have checked out Under the Dome, Interstellar, Game Of Thrones, John Wick, Captain America Winter Soldier, Edge of Tomorrow and Guardians of the Galaxy. Better selection, better prices. I encourage everyone to take advantage, especially you streaming thieves.

I've got a newsflash for you joy boy,library time is over!

so i can goto the library and get a movie to watch for free. this is legal and 100% acceptable. yet if i stream the movie online it is somehow different and wrong. torrents and streaming is just a bigger library

Library here is inane!

Coffee shop in that bitch! In there 3 times a week. Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -
Drunkie - so i can goto the library and get a movie to watch for free. this is legal and 100% acceptable. yet if i stream the movie online it is somehow different and wrong. torrents and streaming is just a bigger library

Most libraries do have to pay out the ass to do that just to be fair.  They don't just buy a dvd and loan it out.  

I pay a very small yearly fee. Like 9 bucks Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 
Drunkie - so i can goto the library and get a movie to watch for free. this is legal and 100% acceptable. yet if i stream the movie online it is somehow different and wrong. torrents and streaming is just a bigger library

Most libraries do have to pay out the ass to do that just to be fair.  They don't just buy a dvd and loan it out.  

thank you sir,i didn't know that. still seems logical that they would just give torrents sites the same options. i bet they would buy the same price without must care. it would make everyone happy. these company keep trying to make things a crime, the problem is they need to adjust their business models with the changes in tech.

lol, jeez

If I can't get it on my Apple TV I won't have it Phone Post 3.0

so you want me to actually get up of my couch and drive somewhere to get a movie? what are we animals? Phone Post 3.0

Hey man, so I googled "the library" but all I got was these public libraries around me.

What's the url of the site?

de braco -
bigsakimoto - It's called the Library. This week alone, I have checked out Under the Dome, Interstellar, Game Of Thrones, John Wick, Captain America Winter Soldier, Edge of Tomorrow and Guardians of the Galaxy. Better selection, better prices. I encourage everyone to take advantage, especially you streaming thieves.

I've got a newsflash for you joy boy,library time is over!
You'd better not screw up again, Seinfeld, because if you do, I'll be all over you like a pitbull on a poodle. Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa -
bigsakimoto - It's called the Library. This week alone, I have checked out Under the Dome, Interstellar, Game Of Thrones, John Wick, Captain America Winter Soldier, Edge of Tomorrow and Guardians of the Galaxy. Better selection, better prices. I encourage everyone to take advantage, especially you streaming thieves.
Op lives in a good city. My library is shit Phone Post 3.0
Haha...right? Phone Post 3.0

Are you talking about the actual fucking public library!? Lol wow I was confused there for a sec. Yeah my little bro worked there for a bit recently and was telling me everything they have but its rural here so it's a week or two wait to get stuff in once you request it. Phone Post 3.0

only problem I've come across with library dvd's back in the day... of course they were scratched to all hell. Not many things make me wanna flip tf out but watching a good movie then it starts skipping and freezing is 1 of them