Better: The Devil's Advocate or The Ninth Gate?

Which of the two films would you say is better? Phone Post 3.0

ninth gate is more introspective and intelligent, but the pace and the lines in devil's advocate is better and it is the more mainstream movie. al pacino is amazing in anything he does. also, ninth gate doesn't have anyone as hot as charlize theron.

yusul - ninth gate is more introspective and intelligent, but the pace and the lines in devil's advocate is better and it is the more mainstream movie. al pacino is amazing in anything he does. also, ninth gate doesn't have anyone as hot as charlize theron.
I thought the chick in The Ninth Gate was super hot. Phone Post 3.0

Keanu's southern accent is atrocious and this is only bearable because it disappears for half of the film.

They both suck. Phone Post 3.0

DrPeterVenkman -
yusul - ninth gate is more introspective and intelligent, but the pace and the lines in devil's advocate is better and it is the more mainstream movie. al pacino is amazing in anything he does. also, ninth gate doesn't have anyone as hot as charlize theron.
I thought the chick in The Ninth Gate was super hot. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah she defiantly wins the hot factor between the 2 movies. Phone Post

Devils advocate all day long. I hated johny depp in the ninth gate. Seriously, he was terrible. Keanu reeves is never good but the storyline combined with pacinos acting made that movie well worth the time. Phone Post

9th gate... All day! Phone Post 3.0

correction: are better not is better. and i don't think anyone is hotter than charlize, but that's me.

Nitecrawler - They both suck. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

you both suck.

yusul - correction: are better not is better. and i don't think anyone is hotter than charlize, but that's me.

*is Phone Post

Devils Advocate. 9th gate wasn't very good. Phone Post 3.0

9th gate by a huge margin Phone Post

9th Gate is great!

Charlize is waaaay hotter.

showbizconnor - 9th gate... All day! Phone Post 3.0
Simply this. Phone Post 3.0

The directing in 9th gate is 10 times the directing in DA.

Ninth Gate.

Now, throw Angel Heart into this mix, and I have trouble not picking it as the best of the 3.

Whoa!

I gotta admit, I'm probably the only guy who thinks Charlize Theron is HIGHLY overrated. Howeverrrr, in The Devil's Advocate, Connie Nielsen who plays Keanu's half sister who needs to fuck his brains out (in front of Al Pacino) was hot hot hot.

As for the movies themselves, I can't choose one. They are both good and both different.

I've never seen 9th gate. DA is a good film but Pacino screams almost every line.

Charlize did a great job, out acted both of them.