Better wrestler Hughes or Evans?

Oh Chuckles, you are silly.....

"We're talking about Hughes and Evans here. If those are the choices, then the correct answer is Sherk."

um, hughes outwrestled sherk when they fought

When did Hughes get outwrestled by GSP and Trigg? lol.

Hughes.

In many cases like this it doesn't really matter thou...maybe Hughes/Rashad is a little futher of a gap, but typically in MMA a gap between  a wrestler that was an All American Qualifier and somebody who was an actual All American one time is kind of a Mute point.

Kinda like arguing who is the better BJJ guy, Werdum or Nog...personally as a sport grappler I may have to go with Werdum but in a fight that really doesn't matter.  Their BJJ backround is similar enough that it's not going to decide the fight, their overall fighting skills are.

Macdawg, wasn't your brother a highly ranked wrestler? I thought I remembered you saying that a long time ago. Speaking of which, do you compete anymore?

yeah he went to brown and started for 4 years & did well but never made all american, he was 2 time MO state champ and ranked 3rd in the country in HS.

I did a freestyle tournament 2-3 years ago for the hell of it & it was fun, freestyle is waaaay better IMO, other than that I stop by & roll at the police academy here in KC once in a long while, great place to train for free.

If your on myspace hit me up, I'm probably visiting Columbia again when school starts.

http://www.myspace.com/12inchninjaa

HR has pinned the correct.

"When did Hughes get outwrestled by GSP and Trigg? lol"

He got outwrestled by GSP in their 2nd fight, and it really wasn't close.

Tito has a better wrestling record than Evans and he wrestled at 190 wher evans wrestled at like 160 or something both went to JCo and D1 schools

LMAO@ all this, Matt is the far superior wrestler.

I can't believe the Rashad hype on here, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Tito pounds him out faster than he did Ken