Better zombie show

So I love the walking dead shit gets better and better but with z nation coming into play is it good enough to dethrone the walking dead? What y'all think? Also any of you guys know a link or a website I can watch the walking dead I missed the third episode Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post 3.0

Tell me more about z nation Phone Post 3.0

In to find out more about z nation Phone Post 3.0

heh was a b type zombie show made by syfy channel that started like 2 months ago.

In the Flesh was pretty good but it only had 3 episodes. Dead Set was excellent. I think that ran to 5.

Death Valley had zombies in it - never seen it though. Was it any good? Phone Post 3.0

Z nation is shit. Phone Post 3.0

BookOfReason - In to find out more about z nation Phone Post 3.0
It's produced by the scyfy channel and its on that channel as well.

I haven't seen it, but I've seen a few commercials and it seems more comedic, more zombieland style.

I could be wrong, but I think the plot is that the main characters are on the east coast, and they have a person who is immune, and he has scars from a Ton of bites. So he can't be infected. The govt has a base or something like that and they are tasked with taking the immune guy to the scientists on the west coast base Phone Post 3.0

will have to watch this Z nation and compare

Still need a website OP? I'll PM you one if you do. Phone Post 3.0

Juggernautt -

I haven't seen it, but I've seen a few commercials and it seems more comedic, more zombieland style.

I could be wrong, but I think the plot is that the main characters are on the east coast, and they have a person who is immune, and he has scars from a Ton of bites. So he can't be infected. The govt has a base or something like that and they are tasked with taking the immune guy to the scientists on the west coast base Phone Post 3.0
VU appreciated Phone Post 3.0

Juggernautt -

You're pretty close on the story.

There's also an NSA hacker at a remote arctic base!

It's not played for comedy like Zombieland, it's mostly played straight, but it's got B Movie goofs.

It's not just made by SyFy, its produced by The Asylum, who makes Sharknado and the mockumentaries.

It's not very good. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - In the Flesh was pretty good but it only had 3 episodes. Dead Set was excellent. I think that ran to 5.

Death Valley had zombies in it - never seen it though. Was it any good? Phone Post 3.0

They actually have done more episodes of In the Flesh. There's a total of 9 now I believe. I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, so don't know if they're any good.

Oh really? Thanks for the heads up. The first season had some really good ideas in it..

ferox13 - Oh really? Thanks for the heads up. The first season had some really good ideas in it..
I just Wikipedia'd it and it says it's a mini series, and there are two seasons. One with 4 episodes and another with 5. Apparently it was pretty big and won a some legit awards. Phone Post 3.0

First season had 3 episodes. Phone Post 3.0

ferox13 - First season had 3 episodes. Phone Post 3.0
Ok well you know what I meant foo lol Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it looks and has the feel of a B movie it not horrible but it's ok I guess, I've only watched a few episodes, but ya Phone Post 3.0

It's ok at best. It makes Walking Dead look like a cinematic masterpiece. Phone Post 3.0

ok, at first I thought this was a joke.. but I guess not.

Walking Dead = The Departed

Z Nation = Police Academy

Seriously, there is no comparison between the two.