Betting lines for UFC 83?

Anyone have them?

ttt

you can see them at Future of Fighting . com
click betting

www.bodoglife.com  and most books have  5 of the bouts up...and remaining bouts will start hitting the board by wednesday

You can google them the same as anyone else. It's not hard at all.

Serra is +350
and GSP is -500

Thanks Joey... I was wondering when the rest of the card would be released.

Georges St-Pierre -500
Matt Serra +325

Rich Franklin -350
Travis Lutter +250

Nate Quarry -295
Kalib Starnes +235 

Michael Bisping -330
Charles Mccarthy +260

Mac Danzig -550
Mark Bocek +350

donttazemebro - You can google them the same as anyone else. It's not hard at all.

Actually, I cant. Im at work and any gambling related site is blocked.

Lutter, Serra, and Starnes all seem like decent underdog bets.

Could someone explain how bettting works?  If someone is -200, are they favored?  Or is the +200 fighter favored? 

wow danzig is a fave in his fight but damn that margin should be a bit closer

Where's Joey to drop some knowledge?

dawley -  Could someone explain how bettting works?  If someone is -200, are they favored?  Or is the +200 fighter favored? 

The fighter with the + is the underdog, - is the favorite.

+200 means bet $100 to win $200

-200 means you have to bet $200 to win $100

Billyz - wow danzig is a fave in his fight but damn that margin should be a bit closer

I agree.  I think that Bocek has a pretty good shot.

A money line, used in MMA, Boxing,Baseball and Hockey, takes the place of a point spread. Money line betting is simply wagering on the contest based on a given price rather than a point spread. The team wagered on has to win the game outright, regardless of the score. The minus sign (e.g.-200) always indicates the favorite and the amount you must bet to win $100. The plus sign (e.g.+180) always indicates the underdog and the amount you win for every $100 bet. Using this example, therefore, you would bet $200 to win $100 on the favorite, while for the underdog you would bet $100 to win $180.

UFC 82
Chris Leben vs Alessio Sakara
Chris Leben -145
Alessio Sakara +135

If you were to bet the 'favorite'  Chris Leben -145 you would risk $145 to win $100, while if you chose Alessio Sakara +135, the 'underdog', you would risk $100 to win $135.  Naturally you woul get back your original investment wagered on either fighter if they won, so Chris Leben would net $245 with the $145 investment, while Alessio Sakara would return $235 with the $100 investment.

very informative, thanks.

thanks Odessa and MJ!! Now that makes alot of sense.