Betting tomorrow, dumb parlay?

Cain
DC
Dodson

Diego
Risk 20 to win 223 Phone Post 3.0

So tough man... I think Diego is very underrated, and Gil is overrated. Making it a coin toss. IMO.

I might make all the same picks. They could all end up being wrong.

I took gil and dc decision Phone Post

They're not bad picks, but parlays (or accumulators in England) rarely pay off.

I'm picking Gil to win but the odds on Diego seem way off. Sanchez is a tough fight for anyone not named motivated BJ Penn. Phone Post 3.0

Always put on a wildly ambitious accumulator, will post the stub later Phone Post

Dont bet on Diego bro Phone Post

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman - Dont bet on Diego bro Phone Post
That's the only reason if make over $5 I know most likely Diego will loose, but I could see him winning a split decision in a 3 rounder Phone Post 3.0

I would replace Cain with Ferguson. Phone Post

Oh and Diego isn't going to win unless Gil doesn't show up (mentally) . He will make it exciting but he is gonna get a whooping. Phone Post

As someone before me said, Gil should be winning this fight but the odds seem to be off. Diego at 5.5 seems worth a bet tho I would never take it as part of a parlay.

ima zombie - Cain
DC
Dodson

Diego
Risk 20 to win 223 Phone Post 3.0

For the UK fans out there - SkyBet is offering this at 11.39/1

Change to Melendez and you have a winner! Phone Post 3.0

I have 20 on JDS,Tim B. and Gonzaga.$222 payout.Longshot but possible and low risk. Phone Post 3.0

Switch Cain Phone Post

Dos Santos
Dc
Gil
Dodson Phone Post

I'm not sure i'd bet on the main event, especially not in a parlay.

That a fight to just enjoy

Eunuchorn - I'm not sure i'd bet on the main event, especially not in a parlay.

That a fight to just enjoy

Agreed Phone Post

Your parlay is sound.......I think Diego is gonna come hard, but still lose.....

Kaufman
Lombard
Dodson
Melendez
JDS by KO

$20 down pays $200

And one for fun that has Roy by KO, Sots, Gonzaga, and a bunch of favorites paying $10,000 of off $10 ;) Phone Post 3.0

20 on Sanchez will only get me 90 but in the parlay it's 223 with everyone I mentioned, risky but Diego could make it competitive in a 3 rounder Phone Post 3.0