Beware the Batman - pulled from Cartoon Network?

From http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/10/21/beware-the-batman-pulled-from-cartoon-network/

NICK AND MORE @nickandmore

In what seems like DC Nation déjà vu, new episodes of Beware the Batman have been pulled from Cartoon Network next weekend (repeats too).

paw comments:  I caught the first episode, but that was it.  IMO, it wasn't "bad", but it wasn't "Young Justice".

....I still miss "Young Justice"

I came in here to say that I hope it gets replaced by Young Justice.

Young Justice was absolutely amazing. I ranked it right up there with Batman TAS and Justice League.

I cannot understand why it was cancelled.

I watched the first ep of Beware the Batman and couldn't get into it. I barely remember it but Alfred as a big bruiser type just didn't work for me.

I was planning to just give it a marathon watch once the first season was complete.

Beware wasn't bad at all. Time for DC and CN to part ways. A lot of bad decisions being made Phone Post

Tony Isabella mentioned on FB that DC didn't pay him for the Tobias Whale character use, and DC has screwed so many creators on royalties and reprints that I wonder if CN got a conscience and questioned them about it.

Probably not.

Macleod - Young Justice was absolutely amazing. I ranked it right up there with Batman TAS and Justice League.

I watched the first ep of Beware the Batman and couldn't get into it. I barely remember it but Alfred as a big bruiser type just didn't work for me.

I was planning to just give it a marathon watch once the first season was complete.

Did Robin ever pork Starfire? Phone Post

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - 
Macleod - Young Justice was absolutely amazing. I ranked it right up there with Batman TAS and Justice League.

I'll pretend that's a serious question.  As best I know:

In "Young Justice" Starfire did not appear.  It was hinted that Robin/Nightwing had a relationship with Zantanna

In "Teen Titans" Robin and Starfire did become a couple in the final episode.

In comics...it's unclear.  Prior to the reboot, yes - but there are conflicting comics and very conflicting statements about if the Teen Titans ever existed previously and if Nightwing and/or Starfire were ever members.

damn I hated the animation but they were telling a decent story. I liked that they went old school/obscure with the different villains. They needed to distinguish themselves for the other animated incarnations.

There were a few changes that were dumb, one being they changed the guns to look like ray guns because of Aouroa Sp? shooting. That's what made TAS so good the "realism". I wasn't a big fan of Alfred or their Katana, bt they way they were bringing in the league and Ras's

paw -
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - 

I'll pretend that's a serious question.  As best I know:

In "Young Justice" Starfire did not appear.  It was hinted that Robin/Nightwing had a relationship with Zantanna

In "Teen Titans" Robin and Starfire did become a couple in the final episode.

In comics...it's unclear.  Prior to the reboot, yes - but there are conflicting comics and very conflicting statements about if the Teen Titans ever existed previously and if Nightwing and/or Starfire were ever members.

He should have, I bet it's nice and warm in there. You'd think he'd carry a condom in that belt. Or could he raw dog it and she'd like burn it up or something? Phone Post

Because of this thread I watched a few more episodes. About half of them I guess. I must say it actually is pretty good. Now that Im used to the animation it seems a lot better. I guess subconsciously the cgi put me off a bit at first.

Hope its not cancelled for good.

Young Justice, was to me, one of the greatest cartoons made Phone Post 3.0

Chareth Cutestory - Batman's voice actor Anthony Ruivivar said on Twitter that the show will be back in January.

Considering they just released a comic based on the show, I believe this Phone Post

Just saw on Facebook. DC says it'll.be back in 2014 Phone Post

It was lame. Batman has been done to freakin death.

As mentioned, it returns 01/14.
And I loved Teen Titans. I hate that abortion of a show Teen Titans Go! I can't understand that move at all. It's the same voice actors and the same artists. They just went from telling good story based episodes that worked on a fun level for kids and was still intelligent for adults. The new show is like its geared only for retarded 4 year olds.
And don't get me started on the cancelation of Young Justice, I almost went postal when that happened. Phone Post 3.0

Teen Titans go is total shit Phone Post