Biden: 98% of the country needs to be vaccinated to return to normal

REPORTER: “How many Americans need to be vaccinated for us to get back to normal?”

BIDEN: “97%, 98%. I think we’ll get awful close. But I’m not the scientist. I think one thing is for certain. A quarter of the country can’t go unvaccinated and us not continue to have a problem.”

1 Like

Beluga Lol GIF

5 Likes

This won’t be achievable before 2025

Count on it

1 Like

If 98% of us get the COVID shot and that cuts us down to half of the hospitalizations we have now then it’s acceptable?

For that to happen you need to vaccinate preggos, babies, children and the autoimmune. Follow the science?

8 Likes

“Yaaaaassssss”

-ShitLibs

4 Likes

You’ll get your freedoms back once we hit 70% vaccinated…

8 Likes

Most will do if because they’re cowards and love being ruled over.

1 Like

98% to flatten the curve!

18 Likes

Two weeks, people.

11 Likes

Seems right. The 2% are the elites.

15 Likes

Why would I trust Fascists and anything they say? Once you cross a line of Americans being forced to carry papers there is no way to trust anything they say.

13 Likes

Congress, their staff, illegal aliens, and the USPS. That’s why he was sure to say 98% instead of 100%. He doesn’t want to scare away his voting base.

After Joe finds out 72% of African Americans are unvaccinated, he will lower that figure to 80%

5 Likes

future man crotch grab GIF by Hornet

4 Likes

Damn. they aren’t even moving the goal posts anymore. They just took them completely off the field.

6 Likes

98% is an impossible number. They won’t stop until the kids are all vaxed…

4 Likes

Fuck him and everyone like him.

13 Likes

Dear President Biden,

We are citizens not subjects…so fuck off.

7 Likes

15 days to slow the spread, am I right!

6 Likes

Many people have the potential to make a lot of money from “98 percent.”

4 Likes