Biden accuses oil execs of driving up consumer costs in letter..DO YOU SEE IT YET?

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

3 Likes

He is Destroying America and blaming everyone else but himself! THEY WANT YOU POOR!

11 Likes

Impossible! I read a tweet from him that Trump is the one that blames the countries problems on everyone else, and that when he got in, THE BUCK STOPS WITH HIM!

Also… Putin’s price hike, global warming, white supremacists, price gougers and now greedy oil companies are all causing this inflation!

FJB

5 Likes

Fuck that faggot old dick sucker. Worse than Worthless. A bought and paid for pedo in the White House

4 Likes

Wait a minute, I thought he said it was Putin’s fault? Whoever’s doing it, it sure isn’t Biden…

1 Like

20220622-151425.jpg

6 Likes

Aren’t the people who refine the oil are at capacity anyway?

I’m fine with ending fossil fuels, but damn, please find & implement the alternative first before ending them. And make sure it works…

1 Like

You have utterly no idea how crucial Fossil fuels are to your daily life of excess.

3 Likes

I do. They won’t be able to end/replace them. I’m just pointing out the ridiculousness of putting the horse before the cart here. In a perfect world if they had a solution, then please implement that first & then stop fossil fuel consumption. Not the other way.

4 Likes

They should tell him that oil is more expensive because all of the coal miners are writing code now.

3 Likes

Doomberg

@DoombergT

·

16m

We are at the “ban new gas stations” part of the energy crisis

Quote Tweet

Clown World Today 🤡🌎

@cwt_news

· 1h

🤡🌎

Here let me get you some gasoline since you appear to be on fire.