Biden admin ban on menthol cigarettes angers Black America

1 Like

7 Likes

It’s missing Obama and Farrakhan

5 Likes

15 Likes

Corn Pop is mad as hell, he smokes Newports!

2 Likes

First he bans abortions, and now it’s menthol cigarettes…

This guy doesn’t care about the blacks at all!

7 Likes

Everything is going to shit with these people in office. All of it. Nothing is working, they fail at everything, and they lie to your face about it. Daily. Everybody sees it. Everybody knows it.

They are rapidly losing support with hispanic and black Americans. Which is all they have when it comes to (legitimate) elections.

So they say to themselves…… “ya know what? Let’s ban menthol cigarettes”.

Right on.

6 Likes

happy dumb and dumber GIF

2 Likes

I am taking to the motherfucking streets up in this bitch if they make a move to ban Popeyes chicken! Out of my cold dead hands is the only way they getting it. Bitch-ass bitches!

I wouldn’t be surprised if the DNC was setting up Biden to resign and have Harris come in as the “black” savior.

President Harris 2023-2033!

4 Likes

Really easy to get around. Buy a bag of menthol tobacco, a $30 cigarette injector machine and some tubes. It’s a whole lot cheaper as well.

5 Likes

They banned Menthol cigarettes in the UK and Europe in 2020.

Western nations are clearly taking orders from somewhere about what policies to implement.

Unless you believe that all these western nations just decided to ban smoking indoors at (almost) the exact same time was simply a coincidence?

3 Likes

Yet blacks will still vote dem at 90-95%

1 Like

I’d like to slap every single person in that picture.

1 Like

DC would come out of retirement!

1 Like

scroll to 1:00 in this video. YOU AIN"T BLACK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We6Qr9-dDn8&ab_channel=HipHollywood

Granted votes were counted legitimately moving forward (huge reach)

I think we may start seeing a different trend

I think I’m gonna stock up and sell to blacks once they are banned.

I have it from a reliable source that only the grape Hi-C will be banned as well…