Biden and Co. failing miserably at containing new Covid outbreaks

Just another example of Biden shitting the bed. Has no answers for the spread of the new variant. 214k deaths since he took office and more on the way.
Thought he promised to control and beat the virus?

14 Likes

Where’s all the fucking lefty tards calling him a murderer and personally responsible

18 Likes

They will blame white supremacy.

11 Likes

Biden cannot force the IDIOT PEASANTS to get vaccinated

7 Likes

Only POTUS’ fault when he had (R) behind his name. (D) gets a pass. :rage:

6 Likes

We all know what the media would be saying if Trump was in office

10 Likes

No stupidity of unvaccinated MAGAlosers

3 Likes

You mean it isnt the illegals who are being flown around and let go unvaccinated undocumented over a million of them to major cities so far? You know you are retarded, right?

14 Likes

How are illegals causing COVID spikes in places like MO and AR which just happen to have low vaccination rates?

QED

2 Likes

Moran

5 Likes

At least you spell like a MAGAloser

Seriously, MAGAfools

Look at the data. The infection spikes are mainly unvaccinated Americans, not illegals

It’s pretty fucking obvious to anyone with a brain

3 Likes

“I can’t help covid if there is fresh dookies in my underwears! Where are my 9 year old girls?!?!”

• Joe, our fraud president.
3 Likes

7 Likes

Oh man what surprise easyg comes out to defend his master. What a cultist.

9 Likes

The “vaccines” are spreading it.

1 Like

Wow! Biden and Harris are purposely killing tens of thousands of people and they don’t care. Anyone who voted for those two have blood on their hands. They’re partially responsible for all these deaths. No excuse. Thanks to our last real President, Donald Trump who without his help we wouldn’t have those vaccines, which are now just being squandered by this new administration.

3 Likes

And the unvaccinated are mostly black Biden voters

5 Likes

Just so other readers are clear, that survey is from a pretty conservative org with ~5,000 members as opposed to the AMA which has roughly 250,000 members. It makes sense that the AAPS vaccination rate would be significantly lower given the makeup of their members.

AAPS survey says that 60% of members are NOT fully vaccinated, AMA survey says that 97% of their members ARE vaccinated.

5 Likes

I feel that it is reasonable to assume that Biden shits his bed every day, literally

1 Like