Biden bans Russian ammo imports…

Fucking asshole Biden!!! Prices were starting to come down, but you can kiss that shit goodbye… Russian ammo imports were the only thing keeping brass ammo in check and steel case ammo is almost all AK owners shoot.

6 Likes

I hate that piece of shit.

11 Likes

What a fucking prick. Easily the worst president in the history of our country.

My AK is going to be pissed when I break the news.

11 Likes

Man this really sucks for my preferred ammo 7.62x39

4 Likes

Fuck that piece of shit.

What’s it gonna take for an American company to take up the reins on this?

6 Likes

Biden has given the Russian ammunition to the Taliban

21 Likes

No ones coming after yer guns!

9 Likes

I’m not an AK guy but I know two people that switched from 556/223 to 762 because of the ammo absurdity. This just hosed a bunch of people.

Plus, a lot of those Russian makers make all the cheap shit ammo for 9mm etc. this affects all shooters.

Infuriating to say the least.

The main reason I like 7.62x39 is it’s a good deer hunting round. 5.56 is not. 5.56 shoots flatter and you can carry more of them so there are advantages

Muhahahaha…more 7.62 for my sks…er If I still had it…

fuck

Lose it in a boating accident?

1 Like

Canoe…up by Canmore…

2 Likes

I have a 5.45x39 made in Russia AK-74. I like it but the only American manufacturer that makes ammo for it is Hornady. Maybe I should sell it.

If you watch the ballistics tests on YouTube that seems to be a good round. YouTube videos don’t mean much but it always seems like that round penetrates the best or blows something up

This is one of the best in the AK series imo.

is it 7n6 still in the tin?

Dumb ass better not lose my guns.

1 Like

what guns…right ?

2 Likes

Effectively, yes. Banning it in the US will decrease demand by a massive amount, driving the price down internationally.

1 Like