Biden: “Black entrepreneurs can succeed like whites but don’t have lawyers or accountants”

Da fuq is this guy talking about?

2 Likes

This is true. They don’t even know how to use the internet or how to find a DMV, from what I’ve been told.

51 Likes

Black people apparently cannot obtain

ID
Internet
Cell phones
Education
Accountants
Lawyers

What else, White Liberals? Tell us what other things Black People cannot do?

47 Likes

What a fucktard

8 Likes

Here’s the thing fat, poor kids can be just as smart as white kids… come on man! Jill and I love all the poors except the poor boys, you know the thing! Clap stupid bastards!

31 Likes

He’s a walking potato.

13 Likes

It is deserving when a racist Marxist terrorist organization is at the forefront of your party and you elect a legit racist old white guy that was friends with an actual Klansman.

19 Likes

It gets worse and worse. I can’t wait to see what Putin has in store for him. I expect it to be hilarious, in a bad sort of way.

1 Like

He is correct. I do know people who are successful because they can afford the retainer to hire an attorney and the attorney opens all kinds of doors for them.

This is what happens when a racist pedophile has dementia.

He just can’t help himself, and he says and does things without being able to stop and think about it.

It will get worse.

7 Likes

I know hundreds of people that didnt need or use a lawyer on expensive retainer to start a small business

What kind of “doors” do attorneys open up, other than covering their legal bases regarding contracts and keeping your LLC in good standing?

Do you think attorneys are some wizards who will grant business owners some new found business knowledge?

10 Likes

“Nigga, how I’m apposed to start a bidness when I ain’t got no Jews?!?”

• How liberals picture aspiring black entrepreneurs
28 Likes

This is why Democrats are the racists. Telling black kids they are at a disadvantage to start a business cause they don’t have lawyers or accountants is ridiculous. Everyone knows only the Jews have the lawyers and accountants, us white people have to figure it out on our own too.

8 Likes

If you need a lawyer or accountant and know how to use a phone you can find one, is Joe suggesting black people are too stupid to use the internet?

3 Likes

Biden’s a fucking retard… He’s right that most black entrepreneurs starting out don’t have lawyers or accountants, but he’s conveniently ignoring that most white entrepreneurs starting out also do not have them either.

13 Likes

Of course. Everybody knows there’s an underground society of racist whites who secretly fund lawyers and accountants for white businesses only, out of the kindness of their hearts.

It must really be horrible to be black in today’s America where no organizations are willing to give you a hand, lower standards for you, prioritize your business for economic aid, cover for all your misdeeds in the media…stuff like that.

14 Likes

It would be funny to go out on the streets and tell people the shit he says were Trump tweets, then reveal the actual author.

9 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like it’s hard to find lawyers or accountants.

1 Like

I started a million dollar business during the pandemic but according to some I don’t have access to lawyers, accountants, ID’s, internet, and have a half functioning brain. If I didn’t have some integrity I think based on the current political climate and my skin color that I could grift a lot of people for money if I was soul less.

9 Likes

yes, he is

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden stated. “Not everybody in the community — in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts — know how to use — know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination"

3 Likes