Biden Brings Back Obama Era Gas Prices

Stagflation is here again, my friends. A fire has started, and the democrats are about to throw gasoline on it. At least they’ll have to be paying more for the privilege. The next few years are not going to go well for the good old USA.

2 Likes

$100 more a month for gas here in Ohio

1 Like

2 Likes

7 Likes

Fits in with the “savage memes” thread.

DUMB CUCK BIDEN VOTERS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS EVEN MEANS! THE VIEW DOES NOT BRING UP ACTUAL POLICES AND ECONOMICS…CHADS ON HERE JUST SAY, “I AM RIDDING WITH BIDEN!” THE DUMBEST VOTER BASE IN HISTORY!

1 Like

This is factually correct. You can ask any Joe Burden voter what specific campaign policies he claimed that would help the majority of US citizens got them excited enough to cast their vote, they honestly cannot tell you. They can only default to “never Trump”.
They are literal NPCs.
You can hang inflation, high gas prices, record crime increase, tax increase and the blood of 13 US soldiers right around their necks. And they wouldn’t even notice.
They’re too stupid to notice. Literal clowns.

6 Likes

or inflation
even if you take gas off the table for the reasons that fag said, then you still have the price of assets and pretty much every good and service rising steadily

1 Like

How much did biden increase the gas tax to cause this? Obviously if it’s his fault, there should be an easy cause and effect explanation, right?

If not gas tax, what did he do with the global supply and demand impact? Are you saying because he has been so amazing at turning the corner on covid, that demand is now outpacing supply?

Bunch of simpletons trying everything to blame old man Biden. It’s also bidens fault your old lady cheats on you? Huh?
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

I don’t know or care about American gas prices but I do know that that president killed tens of thousands of western Canadian jobs on one of his first days in office. Ef that guy.

1 Like

Thanks for the in depth analysis Simple Jack
Animated GIF

We went from being energy independent and an exporter to being energy dependent. If that’s too hard for you to understand I can’t help you.

2 Likes

Of course it’s hard for the moron. It’s been pointed out numerous times and he still goes full retard

1 Like

Holy shit you kids aren’t particularly smart, are ya?!

Sis, you seem particularly dull today- I think you need to stick to your s&m play and leave the economics to the adults

“Trump’s fault.”

Libtards

Build Back Brandon

If you think it’s bad now, wait until winter.

Damn. That evil Biden may also make it a much colder snowy winter so everyone stays home locked up.

Can’t put anything past em…

/s

Trump’s fault?

Shutting down pipe lines, conflict in the middle east, being weak and not forcing opec to open the valve.

I mean, these are just off the top of my head