Biden Cancels Immigrant Sex Offender Program

Biden Cancels Trump's 'Operation Talon' Program Targeting Immigrant Sex Offenders

Biden - and good portion of his cabinet - belongs in an asylum. I'll Stop here, since I don't want the Secret Service knocking on my door.

Story: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/makes-absolutely-no-sense-biden-cancels-trumps-operation-talon-program-targeting

"Did he though?" Besides, Trump cancelled a few Obama programs, so this is just evening out stuff (regardless of what the consequences are"

-LaynGay

4 Likes

Good on him. Next I hope he closes those cages that Trump created to enslave immigrant children…

darkm -

Don't call them immigrants. 

immigrants have an immigrant visa and are admitted at a point of entry 

they are illegal aliens with no respect for the country's laws

the term immigrant is used now to confuse people legally coming here with trash jumping the fence. 

Yes, you are correct.

I was merely quoting the article but they are illegal aliens for sure. And very nasty ones at that!

Graduate1 - Good on him. Next I hope he closes those cages that Trump created to enslave immigrant children..

But not good for the traumatized victims of illegal alien criminals.

Graduate? Of what, Corn Dog University School of Advanced Moral Imbecility?

2 Likes

Anyone who is okay with this needs a long walk off a short pier.

2 Likes
darkm -

Don't call them immigrants. 

immigrants have an immigrant visa and are admitted at a point of entry 

they are illegal aliens with no respect for the country's laws

the term immigrant is used now to confuse people legally coming here with trash jumping the fence. 

Officially called "noncitizens" as of today.

There is already a big thread on this. LnPNinja has suggested that this is just a big misunderstanding and something something Trump is bad. 

3 Likes

its also been alleged that ICE cancelled it, or more accurately, didnt act on trumps last minute EO.

Al Cappucino -

"Did he though?" Besides, Trump cancelled a few Obama programs, so this is just evening out stuff (regardless of what the consequences are"

-LaynGay

I own you. Consume your every thought. 

Charles Barkley -

There is already a big thread on this. LnPNinja has suggested that this is just a big misunderstanding and something something Trump is bad. 

You too. Lol. Good lying also. 

EFM - 

its also been alleged that ICE cancelled it, or more accurately, didnt act on trumps last minute EO.

Someone made a good point about that.  ICE only enforces policy.  They don't create policy or get to decide what they want to cancel. 

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Charles Barkley -

You filled up pages and made the thread unreadable with deflection after deflection. As you always do.

1 Like
Altofsky -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Charles Barkley -

You filled up pages and made the thread unreadable with deflection after deflection. As you always do.

Oh so you just wanna lie? 

You failed and were full of shit in that thread, and will do the same here. Grow up. 

This thread is #fakenews, just like the other one. I'm not the only one who showed it in that thread. 

You slaves to your "teams" can believe your zero hedge biased lies if it helps, and I will continue to laugh at you for it. 

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Altofsky -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Charles Barkley -

You failed and were full of shit in that thread, and will do the same here. Grow up. 

This thread is #fakenews, just like the other one. I'm not the only one who showed it in that thread. 

You slaves to your "teams" can believe your zero hedge biased lies if it helps, and I will continue to laugh at you for it. 

Awe man, he’s gonna fag up this thread up too. 

Girth Brooks -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Altofsky -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Charles Barkley -

it's like old lady perfume

a single waft stinks up the whole place.

1 Like
Girth Brooks -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Altofsky -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Charles Barkley -

LOL.

1st post calls me out by name. Another poster does only a few posts later. 

These idiots are obsessed and brought me up all on their own. Blame them. I wouldn't even be commenting in this thread had they not been obsessed. I already sat down all their ignorance in the other thread. 

http://seo-misbar-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/seo.misbar.com/en/factcheck/2021/02/25/operation-talon-was-never-implemented?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16142804622813&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

[

Misbar’s investigation found this claim to be suspicious. On February 7th, The Washington Post reported that ICE officials themselves had canceled Operation Talon, and the Biden Administration was not directly involved in the decision. According to a senior ICE official, it was suspended due to changes in immigration policy, and while they awaited new instructions under the new presidency. 

Additionally, Operation Talon had only been proposed during the final weeks of the Trump administration, and there is little evidence that it was ever put into action. It's also unclear whether it was responsible for actual arrests or deportations. The same ICE official told the Post that Homeland Security Investigations, a wing of ICE that conducts criminal investigations, has continued investigating sex offenses involving U.S. noncitizens.

The letter from attorneys general who argued against the cancelation does not address any impact that Operation Talon may have had. Biden’s overall approach to immigration is starkly different from that of the previous administration, and the writers of the letter urge Biden to “adopt an aggressive enforcement policy against illegal aliens convicted of sex crimes, and send a message to sexual predators that they are not welcome in the United States of America.”]

For anyone who actually cares about the truth. 

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Girth Brooks -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Altofsky -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Charles Barkley -

LOL.

1st post calls me out by name. Another poster does only a few posts later. 

These idiots are obsessed and brought me up all on their own. Blame them. I wouldn't even be commenting in this thread had they not been obsessed. I already sat down all their ignorance in the other thread. 

You’re turning into angryinch, friend. Your only posts, even in this thread, are calling people liars, stupid, etc. You are serving no purpose other than to make the thread an unreadable mess. Presumably in hopes that it will deflect from the fact that the guy you voted for supports child molesters.