Biden expands food stamp benefits by 25%. What's another $20 billion annually?

Republicans rip Biden administration for massive food stamps increase: ‘Abusing its authority’ | Fox Business

Well he has to. Just to keep up with the inflation the federal reserve and Congress created.

It’s like the old children’s song “I know an old lady who swallowed a fly…”

2 Likes

Better that than pissing it away in Afghanistan.

is this ontop of the other 20% reported earlier? Did they up it 45% in the last couple months?

Dang

If only the administration had brought back all the weapons and vehicles and asked for store credit or a refund from mcdonnall Douglas or Sikorsky/Lockheed Martin.

1 Like

If only a dumb ass right wing Warhawk hadn’t gone in there in the first place.

Yup. No arguments about that.

The food stamp users have always had the fullest shopping carts. And it is mostly items that add to our obesity epidemic. There is no fighting it. This is what our country is. Bread and circuses.

2 Likes

He’s doing both.

the problem has little to do with what it does to our budget, relatively speaking. It is the way it enables and rewards bad behavior. Oh well. I spend almost zero time thinking about it outside of these threads. I’ve even become oblivious to the ebt power shoppers at Wal*Mart.

1 Like

This is downright despicable shit. Fuck government handouts.

Well, how else are the undocumented americans supposed to eat?

100% this.

Lazy, fat, disgusting, irresponsible people.

1 Like

They wouldn’t do that if they thought the inflation was temporary, and that prices would be coming back down any time soon

Hillary Clinton Nod GIF