Biden: FREE BEER If We Vaccinate

Joe’s FREE BEER giveaway: President will give complimentary booze to Americans if 70% of adults are vaccinated by July 4 in deal with Anheuser-Busch

• Anheuser-Busch announced Wednesday it’s teaming up with the White House
  • Biden is announcing a ‘month of action’ Wednesday to get more shots into arms
  • 200,000 Americans can win a $5 pre-paid card by uploading a photo of themselves 'in their favorite place to grab a beer’
  • Biden has said he hopes July 4 will be the 'independence from COVID’
  • 62.8 percent of the adult U.S. population have received at least one dose
  • Rate of new vaccinations has slowed to an average below 600,000 per day
  • It reached a high of 800,000 when incentives like lotteries were at their peak

I can afford my own beer thanks

10 Likes

Pfft

Uncle Joe copying Gov Walz:

this all day

and $5?? lol wouldnt even hardly buy 1 beer in a bar

2 Likes

for your health!

3 Likes

Dr Steve Brule Wine GIF

1 Like

If you get a vaccine you dont want and submit a selfie that you dont want to take, you get a slim chance to win a $5 gift certificate. Who the fuck are the people that fall for this?

2 Likes

Where are the regular pedo circle jerkers to proclaim how this is the best thing ever and salivate at the thought of being given $5 and acting like that is going to change their lives!

Bunch of retards. This is what YOUR president thinks of you. Get vaccinated so that his stock in big pharma goes up due in part to the government handing them over a billion dollars for a shitty vaccine.

1 Like

I’ll buy Biden a beer if he retires.

Five fucking dollars?

That wont even buy me a buzz.

Come on man!

1 Like

This administration is garbage.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen this but if its true what’s going on with this country? Free rides to get the vaccine, beer and I’m sure there’s other free give a ways out there, crazy. This has to make you wonder why its pushed so dam hard to get the vaccine, if you say otherwise you can’t even be heard, completely shut down. Just seems odd.

2 Likes

I’ll add AB to my shit list.

Vote with your wallet.

2 Likes

They are trying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to hard!

That should be some kind of heads up right there.

3 Likes

Lol all these handouts to get people to take their bullshit vaccine… doesn’t seem desperate at all.

I’ll only take the Pfizer shot if my name goes into a drawing to win the Moderna shot!

2 Likes

Joe is trying hard to get all the lemmings vaccinated now before the FDA has to approve the vaccine to reduce the number of people in the class action lawsuits.

Greatest President of my lifetime.

Screenname checks out

1 Like

If that was the case, you wouldn’t be old enough to form complete sentences, let alone type.

1 Like

Thanks for your assessment Xi…

2 Likes