Biden goes DARK BRANDON on Ticketmaster, to CRACK down on "Processing Fees" for concert tickets!

This is truly better than anything Trump and GWB did in 12 years combined:

4 Likes

“That’s why, last week, I called on my Administration to crack down on these fees and put that money back in your pocket.”

Ahh yes so basically nothing will be done about it

15 Likes

Jeesus take a break…

5 Likes

Let the mental gymnastics begin!

If Trump did this, they’d be so excited they’d invent a new QAnon subcategory with this as a storyline element.

4 Likes

Haha i have the troll ignored, but that headline with no body is one of the weakest attempts at a brag ive seen from the left.

3 Likes

Getting cheaper concert tickets might be more compelling if inflation wasn’t making everthing else so unaffordable. You know those little things like housing, gas, and food.

I can barely afford to feed my family but at least I got $10 off my Lizzo tickets!

13 Likes

Just tried to buy 4 tickets through Ticketmaster. Tickets were 500 each. Each ticket had $260 in fees.

12 Likes

So the price of concert tickets is about to go up? Got it.

5 Likes

This.

The last thing I’m concerned with is Tickemaster fees, since concerts/shows aren’t something I need in my day to day life.

8 Likes

lol

Brandon can’t even fix inflation but he thinks he can fix ticketmaster

6 Likes

They begin with every single one of your posts.

2 Likes

Tackling the tough issues.
Nice job

2 Likes

The potato regime really focuses on the important issues. Weed and concert tickets, oh, and baby killing.

8 Likes

He knows his constituents

2 Likes

If there are new regulations on ticket processing fees, it isn’t like Ticketmaster is just going to eat the loss.

They are just going to charge more for bands to use their services and book their venues and that in turn will result in the ticket cost being higher to cover the difference.

You will still be paying around the same amount, but if it makes you feel better that less of it goes to “processing fees”, I guess that is an emotional win?

2 Likes

Now go after fees on utilities. Cost as much as the commodity… And before someone says, well they pay for the service, bullshit, I’m in the industry, it doesn’t cost every recipient the amounts being charged.

1 Like

He didn’t learn from the humiliating ass raping Ticketmaster laid on Pearl Jam.

Should go after airbnb and travel sites next!

This action should help to offset the $80 billion in military equipment he left in Afghanistan that’s now being used by Al Q’aida.

3 Likes

Exactly right. Two far bigger contributors to the rising Consumer prices:

1. Corporate greed, aka price gouging by corporations.

Guess which party would vote against any piece of legislation that would aim to defeat corporate greed? Republicans have no solution to this. In fact, the opposite is the case, they have the recipe to guarantee it gets worse:

1. Felt affects of Trump’s supply chain crises. Remember when we couldn’t go outside or buy toilet paper and basic necessities for months on end? Yeah, that ripple effect in the economy is being felt right now. Despite the neolibs and neocons bitching on both sides about the economy, it’s actually pretty strong right now compared to how the failed former president Trump left it.

2. Trump’s and the neocon’s escalations, example: assassinating a top Iranian commander that was on the ground fighting AGAINST ISIS. It’s very likely and pretty much assumed by the now world that Trump or Mossad also assassinated the Iranian scientist, after we egregiously violated our own drafted peace agreement that we gave Iran and they followed perfectly. This storyline is probably in the list of documents Trump stole.

3. MUH Russia. Proof being: Inflation is global, the U.S. is nowhere close to as bad as other countries are on inflation:

1 Like