Biden is Building Back Better: US jobless claims hit 52-year low after seasonal adjustments

Biden has already achieved Extraordinary Accomplishments. Covid-19 relief bill and the bipartisan infrastructure deal. Soon the American will begin to see the results of these extraordinary accomplishments.

Also Americans are sitting on a lot of cash, with money in their pockets.

I thank God every day that we have Biden as the President of the United States.

6 Likes

Biden is doing an amazing job but sadly his job was designed since the beginning to destroy America.

9 Likes

Lol how are people still loyal to dems wtf?

10 Likes

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Best president in the history of the republic. Lincoln was good, but even he didn’t put up these kind of numbers!

3 Likes

Lol these Biden supporters are such feeble cucks.

7 Likes

To me it’s still too early. I still have Obama as the GOAT. But the fact that Biden inherited the worst economy in almost 100 years and is cleaning up the mess Trump left behind in record time is making me reconsider my list. Another month like this and I think Biden becomes the greatest president ever

3 Likes

Just so everyone remembers - OP is zeekman’s alt.
Don’t take anything he says seriously.

9 Likes

You would be saying the same thing if Biden was any other Democrat President. It’s not Biden you don’t like, you don’t want a Democrat President.

1 Like

Who is zeekman? What did he do that’s so bad? Why did he disappear? Why would he need an alt account? Was he banned from the from?

Obama as the GOAT? You can’t be serious. All the shit we are seeing now is a result of his fucked up anti-American rhetoric. That POS hated this country.

7 Likes

The highest inflation rate in 30 years =/= “greatest president ever”.

3 Likes

The people who’ve stopped looking for work aren’t counted, correct?

5 Likes

Correct…

4 Likes

How did Obama’s “anti-American rhetoric” and “hating this country,” result in the Covid-19 pandemic and the January 6 insurrection?

2 Likes

How do you justify lying to yourself like this when no one, not a single person, has been brought up on charges of insurrection? Serious question… All charges have essentially been puffed up trespassing.

4 Likes

Over 702 people have been arrested and charged for the Capitol insurrection. Some have been convicted and are serving time.

1 Like

All of this BLM and Antifa shit came about because of Obama. The covid scamdemic was created to get rid of Trump because he was trying to reverse Obama’s terrible policies. Every fucked up thing that you see going on can be traced right back to Obama.

5 Likes

Im really trying to understand this from the article “Unadjusted claims totaled 258,622, which actually was an increase of 7.6% from the previous week.”

So if the numbers went up, but they just say it’s adjusted to go down by ~100k how is that a win? What exactly is seasonal adjustment? I honestly have no clue so please explain it to me.

2 Likes

And every fcked up thing that you saw going on during Obama can be traced back to George W. Bush. And every fcked up thing that you saw going on during George W. Bush can be traced back to Bill Clinton. And every fcked up thing that you saw going on during Bill Clinton can be traced back to George H.W. Bush. And every fcked up thing that you see going on now during Biden can be traced back to Donald Trump.

I agree with you. That the way it goes.

Wow… Way to answer a question by completely avoiding it. Jen Psaki would be proud.

I didn’t say no one had been charged with a crime over Jan 6th. In fact I specifically said they had been charged largely with glorified trespassing. But it remains that not a single person has been charged with treason. Why is that? You would think that in an ‘insurrection’ where the authorities can find 702 people based off of blurry video footage, photos taken largely outside the Capitol building, and credit card statements, they’d be able to find one person who committed treason, which is what insurrection is.

But in a way you did give an honest answer and an expected one… You lie to yourself.

1 Like