Biden is going to win this fucking thing

Al Cappucino -
Zeekman -

“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” - Joe Biden

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks.” - Donald Trump

Glad he has a great relationship with “the blacks” lol

Actions speak louder than words though, right?

The Justice Department’s lawsuit against Trump Management Company focused on 39 properties in New York City. The government alleged that employees were directed to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. Company policy, according to an employee quoted in court documents, was to rent only to “Jews and executives.”

Would you prefer "Coloreds"? Joggas? 

I think he prefer a president who isn't racist. So that leaves out Donald Trump

madmartigan -
Al Cappucino -
Zeekman -

“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,” - Joe Biden

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks.” - Donald Trump

Glad he has a great relationship with “the blacks” lol

Actions speak louder than words though, right?

The Justice Department’s lawsuit against Trump Management Company focused on 39 properties in New York City. The government alleged that employees were directed to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. Company policy, according to an employee quoted in court documents, was to rent only to “Jews and executives.”

Would you prefer "Coloreds"? Joggas? 

I think he prefer a president who isn't racist. So that leaves out Donald Trump

Your going to have to wait four more years for a chance at that. If you dont think biden isnt a closet racist then you dont know jack! 

1 Like

You ain’t black 

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Its downright embarassing the effect Trump has had on grown adults whole literally think about how theyre gonna "get" him 24/7 and fail miserably at every turn.

He's your better in every mesaurable way and you cannot stop him.

3 Likes

HELWIG -

Its downright embarassing the effect Trump has had on grown adults whole literally think about how theyre gonna "get" him 24/7 and fail miserably at every turn.

1 Like

DarceVader912 -

Could just infect them both and see who survives. Winner take the seat. 

And if neither survive we start over? 

HELWIG -

Weren't you the Christian, values, morality guy? What happened, did you finally get laid and abandon all that?

jesus the guy needs to stop groping kids that is fucking mental how he is allowed to run for top man job with shit like this out there.you guys are fucked either way eh

I No Kung Foo -
siddest187 -

fucking good I don't even live in that crazy ass country but I can't wait for that orange man child to fuck the fuck off

You're probably too embarrassed to say but where do you live?

nah kid I'm too smart to put where I live on here

siddest187 -

jesus the guy needs to stop groping kids that is fucking mental how he is allowed to run for top man job with shit like this out there.you guys are fucked either way eh

A man who cheated on his pregnant wife is now president. It’s pretty easy to elect an asshole, as you can now see.

Crazy Larry - 
HELWIG -

Weren't you the Christian, values, morality guy? What happened, did you finally get laid and abandon all that?

What are you talking about?

Trump annihilated Hillary Clinton with the entire media against him every step of the way.

Are you lost?

Zeekman -
siddest187 -

A man who cheated on his pregnant wife is now president. It’s pretty easy to elect an asshole, as you can now see.

I think we can all agree what's worse here dude cmon bro. you sound like your defending it

Our future president saw this back in October 2019. Trump was tweeting about the iPhone button on that date

Zeekman -
siddest187 -

Yeah.   Trumps the first philanderer to have sat in the Oval Office.   It’s maddening because it’s so directly correlated to presidential success.

Zeekman -

Our future president saw this back in October 2019. Trump was tweeting about the iPhone button on that date

Biden has lost his marbles. What pandemic? The 100,000 dead Americans are all crisis actors.

His speech in Philadelphia was very well received.

It's over you bunch of retards. Hopefully you lose the senate, too, so the grownups can retake control of the Republican party.

1 Like

Slowshot - His speech in Philadelphia was very well received.

It's over you bunch of retards. Hopefully you lose the senate, too, so the grownups can retake control of the Republican party.

Yea. It was excellent. Presidential.