Biden is going to win this fucking thing

Soup and Beer - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
unclephilly - LMAO @ biden winning this....Seriously, Biden can't fill a gym when he gives a speech and Trump has a boat parade that has thousands and thousands of boats.

Yeah, ok.

That's because democrats aren't retards to gather in masses during a pandemic.

Only retardicans do that during Trump bukkake parties and protects for reopening their state super early.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

I bet there's not a single Rebulican to be found here

I'm starting to think he was serious lol

tycoon -

Well to be fair, most studies are showing the spikes in coronavirus cases weren't due to the protests. Probably because most were wearing masks outdoors. The non-mask wearing indoor gatherings like parties are the suspected main culprits from the testings and contact tracing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/07/01/research-determines-protests-did-not-cause-spike-in-coronavirus-cases/#6d274f9b7dac

I really don’t think someone with COVID and was at a protest and/rioting would have any information on contact tracing.

tycoon -

Well to be fair, most studies are showing the spikes in coronavirus cases weren't due to the protests. Probably because most were wearing masks outdoors. The non-mask wearing indoor gatherings like parties are the suspected main culprits from the testings and contact tracing.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/07/01/research-determines-protests-did-not-cause-spike-in-coronavirus-cases/#6d274f9b7dac

Is Forbes some new medical journal that ive never heard about? 

Aarin -
Zeekman - 

The problem with these polls is they typically ignore rural voters.  That is why they failed in '16.  

There is still a big spread for Trump to overcome.  

I’ll admit, I need to study how polls are conducted and learn more about how the process works. 

BrckNoHitBk -
Zeekman -
baj54 -
Zeekman -
baj54 -
Loydchristmas -
The Noose -
Zeekman -
jcblass -
Zeekman - 

Yea, he is so physically fit compared to Biden. lol!!!

Biden flat out has muscle wasting, he is dying before our eyes. Trump may not be in great shape, but he isn't in the final stages of life. He can still keep weight on. Biden is a corpse. He looks like one bout with the flu might kill him. Honestly. Trump could campaign with the flu, Biden might need a nursing home. That's the difference. 

You must not be watching trumps speeches lately. Slurring speech, cant clearly pronounce words, seemingly aloof, strange behavior, motor skill issues. Yet Biden is in decline? Oook. 

Lately?  The retard has been like that from the beginning.  The only people he impresses with his speeches are the GED crowd.

Biden is so much  worse cognitively. You have watched a compilation video of Trump and now you think that is how the always talks. Go watch Bidens fuck up compilation  and understand that Biden has talked about 1% as much as Trump has. They literally will not let Biden debate. Is that because he is mentally better off than Trump? His own side knows who's better off mentally.

I might add that pedo joe's handlers are fully aware that any dirt that may have existed on Trump has already been put out during the election and his first term. 

On the other hand, biden doesnt want people digging into his closet. What they will find has the potential to kill any support he has. He was sheltered when he ran for vice president and all through obama's 2 terms. 

Let me ask you this zeekman. If you found out that your father was involved in a vehicle collision where 2 people were killed at no fault of his. Then the husband of those 2 people who were killed slanders your fathers name in order to get support for political office. Would you vote for this man? 

Lol at you acting like you have some inside information. You are some mouth breather who gets information from some shitty website and then passes it on like it’s some holy grail of information no one has. 

But please, put me on the same email chain you are on where people make fake “can’t wear a mask” cards and preach Obama is from Kenya bullshit. Weak as fuck.

I swear this forum is 90% hillbilly fucking retards. Do you guys have neck tattoos too? Do meth? I’m pretty sure I’m right 

You didnt answer the question? Would you vote for that man? 

I’m voting for Biden. Would you vote for a man that cheated on his pregnant wife? Ohhhh you probably already did. 

But who cares about morality when it comes to Trump, right? It only applies to other people. 

Hey, why'd you vote for crazy Joe Biden to run the most powerful Country in the world? Oh because Trump cheated on his wife 30 years ago.

lmao!

- The Left!

Lol he cheated on his PREGNANT wife in 2006 dumbass... that was 30 years ago? I love how you try to sweep that little fact under the rug.

If you were paying attention, which I’m sure you weren’t, the question was about morality and if it effects your vote. If I shouldn’t vote Biden due to a moral issue, why should anyone vote trump. That was the conversation. 

Anyway, you can go back to watching OAN and eating your banquet pot pie

33% approval rating on Trump's handling of Covid-19:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/broad-disapproval-trumps-handling-coronavirus-race-relations-poll/story?id=71704889&cid=social_twitter_tw

If you take away the people that watch 5+ hours of Fox News every day I imagine that number would be in the single digits. And even single digits are higher than he deserves after he's effectively taken his ball and gone home, just hoping a pandemic will magically disappear on its own.

Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 
unclephilly - LMAO @ biden winning this....Seriously, Biden can't fill a gym when he gives a speech and Trump has a boat parade that has thousands and thousands of boats.

Yeah, ok.

Only retardicans do that during Trump bukkake parties and protects for reopening their state super early.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Yep 100% Democrats! You know this because you saw their voting records and how they are registered. LOL!

I love how you fall lock step with trump and try and blame democrats for everything. Jesus dude get some new talking points.

baj54 -
tycoon -

Is Forbes some new medical journal that ive never heard about? 

https://www.nber.org/papers/w27408.pdf

If you took the time to actually read the content in news sources, instead of just reading headlines then commenting, then you would have seen the scientific study is linked in the article.

Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Yep 100% Democrats! You know this because you saw their voting records and how they are registered. LOL!

I love how you fall lock step with trump and try and blame democrats for everything. Jesus dude get some new talking points.

Lol you're pathetic 

Get some new talking points....and stop supporting the sexualization of children you sick fuck

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Lol you're pathetic 

Get some new talking points....and stop supporting the sexualization of children you sick fuck

That’s the best you have? jOe biDEn iS a CHilD mOlEsTer bro!! I know this because Some Q tard told me!

CUE the recycled photos of Biden with kids right? Shall I post creepy Trump pics too?

Trump said he date his own daughter and got handsy with her too. I’m not dumb enough to conflate that and say he is a chomo. But you do with Biden.

Frankly; I think it’s just your defense mechanism to protect your fragile mind from realizing your cult leader is a moron who can’t lead. 

the political hypocrisy and insanity of claiming that its evil and dangerous to protest in public to re-open businesses but is NECESSARY AND NOBLE to protest in public to push a false narrative of racial division is why dems deserve to lose in Nov

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Yeah, ok.

You can't be this fucking stupid with this comment. 

every single protester is democratic

kevsh -

33% approval rating on Trump's handling of Covid-19:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/broad-disapproval-trumps-handling-coronavirus-race-relations-poll/story?id=71704889&cid=social_twitter_tw

If you take away the people that watch 5+ hours of Fox News every day I imagine that number would be in the single digits. And even single digits are higher than he deserves after he's effectively taken his ball and gone home, just hoping a pandemic will magically disappear on its own.

The lockstep liberal media had nothing to do with that... Not. Pelosi called Trump a xenophobe for stopping flights from asia to allay the pandemic. He could have probably done more without the ridiculous pushback.

Fuck off.

Zeekman - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Lol you're pathetic 

I can't help it. It's not a choice. It's like homosexuality!

I knew it

The Florida survey is the real one to pay attention to.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-C5RyFI1LE1weFlOqBTBW9IM-7poynst/view

Zeekman -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Zeekman - 
Soup and Beer -
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Yeah, ok.

Uhmmm, are you trolling?

Lol you're pathetic 

That’s the best you have? jOe biDEn iS a CHilD mOlEsTer bro!! I know this because Some Q tard told me!

CUE the recycled photos of Biden with kids right? Shall I post creepy Trump pics too?

Trump said he date his own daughter and got handsy with her too. I’m not dumb enough to conflate that and say he is a chomo. But you do with Biden.

Frankly; I think it’s just your defense mechanism to protect your fragile mind from realizing your cult leader is a moron who can’t lead. 

Biden used the death of his wife and child to gain political support by saying his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver. Nothing could be further from the truth, but that didnt stop bidem from politicizing his own families death. His wife pulled out in front of a flatbed truck. That flatbed truck was being driven by a very sober Curtis Dunn. 

Two different reports both state that alcohol was not a factor in the accident and neither the deceased nor the driver of the flatbed had alcohol in their sysyem. 

My disgust with biden as a person stems not from him being a complete stumbling, corrupt, piece of shit. Its because I knew that family personally and nothing that shitbag said was remotely close to the truth. This is the person your voting for, one who uses the death of his own family for political gain. You can rebuttal with all the Trump bs you want. You wont ever change my mind that he is the right choice to be a president. 

Whoops, * not the right choice