Biden is going to win this fucking thing

Slap Johnson -

Bidenriots are pumping trumps numbers. 1 riot=1 pt. 

They just won’t learn

Fat Bastard knows what's up.

![](upload://rlskb4kcO5Y0Qj1O4kC7tM88h5i.jpeg)

Poor Zeek. Him and Pedro are gonna have an ugly cry together come Nov 4th. 

1 Like

Marc Cuban just jumped to a one percent chance in the betting market I'm in. I guess someone bet big. It's too late to get on the ballot and Democrats wouldn't replace Biden with that dude anyway. Strange.

its finally dawning on these cretins

some trains are built without brakes

1 Like

Time for op to ad a question mark at the end of his title 

Are the bermie bros trying to sabotage the dnc for fucking over their savior? B/c its working rofl. 

OblongBox -

Marc Cuban just jumped to a one percent chance in the betting market I'm in. I guess someone bet big. It's too late to get on the ballot and Democrats wouldn't replace Biden with that dude anyway. Strange.

I’m still willing to take your money. Remember 25 of 27.. Easy money!

The Stewed Owl - 

he was right before, one of the few libs calling for a trump victory.

trump already has the support of the police, military and families, probably business owners, financial institutions and the bigger intel agency.

his support is growing among minorities as well.

Jeese, I go away for a couple days and you guys get a little overconfident. 

Trump had a horrible, boring RNC speech. He still isn’t running on any type of platform other than “tHe DemS aRe EViL!”. He had no coherent narrative and lacks the energy and wit he has in 2016.

He is going to lose in an epic fashion. I guarantee the headlines will say “YOU’RE FIRED”! The day after the election.

![](upload://40sNWQACyJDTEvsHBoXgLbRBpsr.jpeg)

![](upload://rb27gZIJsF6gZFvayP2ZVKwKjQY.gif)

If Trump gets re-elected we are going to see liberal meltdowns unlike any the world has ever seen. They are going to burn their own cities down in rage.

I originally thought Trump had it in the bag, then the Covid pandemic hit and I thought that would be enough to sink him. Still might.

But it seems there is a lot of Trump enthusiasm picking up with the base and people outside the base are growing weary of these leftist riots and madness in general.

Hopefully Trump can pull it off. 

yusul - 
The Stewed Owl - 

he was right before, one of the few libs calling for a trump victory.

trump already has the support of the police, military and families, probably business owners, financial institutions and the bigger intel agency.

his support is growing among minorities as well.

I also heard that a bunch of Dem Mayors endorsed the President as well.

the funniest thing to me is the full propaganda offensive from the media

"top republicans endorse Biden"

its all the same assholes since 2016 and some of them havent voted republican since Bush. also anyone that thought the decisions Bush made were good should never be giving advice on selection. worst president ever.

https://youtu.be/qa3LCZ4RfQ8

Are the debates still going to happen?

I saw where Pelosi was encouraging sniffy Joe not to not talk to bad orange man.

They better happen.

blood fist - Are the debates still going to happen?

I saw where Pelosi was encouraging sniffy Joe not to not talk to bad orange man.

They better happen.

He’s skeeered

https://youtu.be/vdJe7tG0-Qw

I haven’t encountered one person on the right saying they’re voting for Biden. Not one.

1 Like