Biden is going to win this fucking thing

Unkind Zuffa -

What will the right do when Trump is dead and gone?

Who will tie their shoes? 

Your mom

1 Like
Zeekman -

https://youtu.be/UNugcPeCZZE

what a great American Donald Trump is compared to John McCain. Remember when Trump fought for this country? What a brave hero he was. 

“Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on”

“In this 2015 event, then-candidate Donald Trump said "I don't like losers” about then-Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.”

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking clown, plain and simple. 

He gets caught in another lie and the retard Trump supporters say its fake news.

Well here is a news flash for you; Trump is going to get his ass handed to him in November. All of the bullshit excuses will be over and you fuckwads can go back to your Q tard conspiracies where you belong. 

Got to agree with zeek on that 1. Trump did not serve in the military. I don't see what gives him the right to criticize captured soldiers. Captured American soldiers.

Matrix -
Unkind Zuffa -

Your mom

Biden! Biden! Biden! 

Will teach you how to tie your shoes. 

Unkind Zuffa -
Matrix -
Unkind Zuffa -

Your mom

Biden! Biden! Biden! 

Will teach you how to tie your shoes. 

You fruit loops will never learn. We’ll see how you’re feeling come November.

Zeekman -

![](upload://58be0FPyCytK8CFzCt4tL1gWmp6.jpeg)

If you parrot a lie long enough, a larger # of people will believe it?  

Love that Trump clip talking shit back to McCain. I remember when that one happened. It was definitely going to take Trump out and stop his momentum. He finally had gone too far. The media didn’t have a clue then, and even less of one now.

McCain sucked.

President Trump’s approval rating has inched back to its pre-coronavirus high, an indication that he has recovered from a summer of polling woe as the 2020 presidential campaign kicks into high gear.

Friday’s Rasmussen Reports approval rating for Trump was 52%. Some 48% disapprove.

The last time it was that high was in late February, about a month before the virus shutdowns hit.

Rasmussen also said that an equal 42% “strongly approve” and “strongly disapprove” of the job Trump is doing.

In past reelections, both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush had a less than 51% approval on the day they won.

Biden's Army:

![](upload://sOfagKZvWFOgV3K97QPnta1EgrR.jpeg)

More on why the betting line is important:

https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/09/05/cnns-chris-cilliza-must-be-reading-redstate-goes-looking-for-explanation-why-betting-markets-favor-trump/

New Biden ad on Trump and social security got 4 Pinocchios....from the Washington Post!

https://youtu.be/MFE8gniaG4E

Trump gets mentioned in this ad three times. But there is no such Trump plan.

The president gave the Democrats an opening with a series of confusing remarks after he signed an executive order that would suspend the payment of payroll taxes until the end of the year…

The ad cites “Trump’s plan.” But the actuary’s letter says it is referring only to a hypothetical plan sketched out by Democrats.

The ad asserts that if “Trump gets his way,” benefits will run out. But actually the letter says if transfers are made from general funds, no benefits would run out. That, at least at the moment, is what Trump says he would do.

That adds up to Four Pinocchios. (If Trump yet again opens the door to permanent elimination of the payroll tax, we will revisit this fact check.)

supersonic - Love that Trump clip talking shit back to McCain. I remember when that one happened. It was definitely going to take Trump out and stop his momentum. He finally had gone too far. The media didn't have a clue then, and even less of one now.

McCain sucked.

So do you agree with Trump that McCain is a loser?

Do you only like people who don’t get captured?

Mind you, McCain was shot down, ejected and parachuted down with broken bones. Captured and severely tortured.

He could have taken the easy path based on his dad but decided to be in the shit. I may not have agree with McCain on certain issues but to disparage his service is what a piece of shit does. 

The Stewed Owl -

Biden's Army:

![](upload://sOfagKZvWFOgV3K97QPnta1EgrR.jpeg)

You can’t be this fucking stupid, right?

Sorry, dumb question to ask, as clearly you are.

![](upload://fHajxSCjxZaAT1Nh2AvIUJGKatQ.jpeg)

Stewed Owls army… see how easy it is to be a complete fucking moron?

Why doesn't Biden tell his supporters to stop calling for the death of America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Z11NWVG3g

keep repeating lies about the american president

see how that plays out in nov

HELWIG -

Of the two candidates, biden's not the one who tells more lies about Trump

Slowshot - 
HELWIG -

Of the two candidates, biden's not the one who tells more lies about Trump

I might agree with that, but ol Joe has told his share of whoppers in the last 40 yrs.

Isn’t plagiarsm a bit outside the rules of honesty? ol Joe has been a repeat offender in that department.

Nepotism and corruption are forms of lying imo. The Hunter/Burisma thing stunk like shit.

He’s no angel.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/09/05/watch-biden-asks-china-to-help-him-become-president-n2575723

Biden Asked China to Help Make Him President

There is more evidence that Joe Biden is colluding with China to win in November than there ever was that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. And we haven't spent $32 million dollars investigating Biden's interactions with China like we did with Trump and Russia back during the Mueller investigation. I say we begin by looking at Hunter Biden's business dealings in China when his father was vice president. 

On second thought, we no longer need an investigation because the New York Post has found a bombshell video of Joe Biden asking Communist President Xi Jiniping to help make him president of the United States.

Attorney General Bill Barr told Wolf Blitzer just this past week that China is more aggressive than Russia in interfering in the presidential election. 

Jack Carter -

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/09/05/watch-biden-asks-china-to-help-him-become-president-n2575723

There is more evidence that Joe Biden is colluding with China to win in November than there ever was that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election. And we haven't spent $32 million dollars investigating Biden's interactions with China like we did with Trump and Russia back during the Mueller investigation. I say we begin by looking at Hunter Biden's business dealings in China when his father was vice president. 

On second thought, we no longer need an investigation because the New York Post has found a bombshell video of Joe Biden asking Communist President Xi Jiniping to help make him president of the United States.

Attorney General Bill Barr told Wolf Blitzer just this past week that China is more aggressive than Russia in interfering in the presidential election. 

Your BDS is showing

ksacs revenge -
Jack Carter -

Your BDS is showing

No such thing.