Biden isn’t stupid! He has Dementia! It’s ........

eubie5 -
MT92 -

I'm as maga as they come, but this shit's hilarious 

I laughed as well.

The Jentleman - 
eubie5 -
MT92 -

I'm as maga as they come, but this shit's hilarious 

I laughed as well.

Of course we can all laugh at this one. It might as well read "Trump is an OGer".

2 Likes

100kgkilla -

F’ing creep! Biden is literally coping a feel on a little girl. On camera! And the sick Left will vote for him.

That’s absolutely disgusting.

shen - My dad has dimentia, made worse by a brain injury. I see Biden has a lot of the same behaviors. Biden is exactly where my dad was 3 years ago. Anyone with family that has dimentia, I think recognize it in Biden. The look in his eyes, the speech issues, the losing the train of thought, etc.

Man that is rough.

How quickly does it progress from this point?

shen - My dad has dimentia, made worse by a brain injury. I see Biden has a lot of the same behaviors. Biden is exactly where my dad was 3 years ago. Anyone with family that has dimentia, I think recognize it in Biden. The look in his eyes, the speech issues, the losing the train of thought, etc.

same boat.  my mother was having cognitive issues then had a bad car accident, a stroke from it/brain injury.  

My grandmother went down to alzheimers.  I know exactly what early onset dimentia looks like and its 100% joe biden. Its amazing to me that even one person thought it was a good idea that this man run for president.  its preposterous.  

Onikage - 

Man that is rough.

How quickly does it progress from this point?

No one really knows. He's pretty happy though --which is a huge blessing. Doesn't know our names most of the time and can't really create new memories or learn new things, but he is kinda upbeat. I know people with similar issues can become very angry & hostile, so far that's not him which makes life a lot better.

2 Likes

So - they BOTH have Dementia, and both are not perfect humans beings. - BUT trump is the biggest POS narcissist, draft dodging, rich guy douche bag liar which can not be denied.  I don't get how Veterans can back this guy when he defamed McCain - a POW and Patriot saying he was not a hero because he got caught.  REALLY. I have been around longer than most of people on this board and we have never had America this divided before and there were alot of times before. As "Commander in Chief"  he should be leading all Americans to get past this Pandemic.  He had a shot at doing this but failed and DON'T BLAME THE MEDIA - just go on Twitter and see.  BTW - I am a republican and I voted for him thinking he was not the train wreck we have now. 

mikeharveyfl12 - 

So - they BOTH have Dementia, and both are not perfect humans beings. - BUT trump is the biggest POS narcissist, draft dodging, rich guy douche bag liar which can not be denied.  I don't get how Veterans can back this guy when he defamed McCain - a POW and Patriot saying he was not a hero because he got caught.  REALLY. I have been around longer than most of people on this board and we have never had America this divided before and there were alot of times before. As "Commander in Chief"  he should be leading all Americans to get past this Pandemic.  He had a shot at doing this but failed and DON'T BLAME THE MEDIA - just go on Twitter and see.  BTW - I am a republican and I voted for him thinking he was not the train wreck we have now. 

Hi Top men!!

MrSmokalotapotamus -
mikeharveyfl12 -

Derp

Right back at you Smoky -  

1 Like

mikeharveyfl12 - 

lame and pathetic mods

2 Likes

mikeharveyfl12 - 

This is the tell tale sign you know you're right when arguing with a leftist. They are unable to just say your correct so instead they say "Well both sides/people/etc". They can never admit that there is any fault with their candidate alone. One of the most juvenile traits of a leftist.

1 Like

BTW  - I hope all you badass commentators VOTE this november.  Alot of BS talk, yet most of you don't even VOTE. If you don't VOTE, STFU.    you especially Smoky 

BigEyedFish -
mikeharveyfl12 - 

lame and pathetic mods

it's great only your opinion is valid - did you vote in 2016 ??  

mikeharveyfl12 -

Pretty much everything you said in your opening paragraph could he applied to biden as well. All of which are not disqualifying factors for being a president. 

McCain shit on him at every oppurtunity he could. So there is no love loss there. Why should you praise another person when all that person ever did was shit on you?

The groundwork for the division in this country was started well before Trump was elected POTUS.

If it wasnt for the pandemic all of us more then likely would be giving Trump a A+ rating. 

1 Like

mikeharveyfl12 - 
BigEyedFish -
mikeharveyfl12 - 

lame and pathetic mods

it's great only your opinion is valid - did you vote in 2016 ??  

get a life mod

pathetic

Have you heard Trump speak?

YAWN

Trump will dance circles around Biden at the debate

probably tell him he's deteriorating mentally.

2 Likes