Biden Live Press Conference -first in 3 months now

"I'm sorry who was I supposed to go to next"

*Shuffles through papers*

Busted...he has an order which journos to call...he totally doesn't know the questions...what a crock of shit

Holy shit they are still promoting Russiagate even after the entire charade has already been exposed.  You have to give them points for trying.   Democrats are easily manipulated though so it might work.

Look...

I gotta give joe credit.  I busted out laughing when he started to call that guy a lying dog faced pony soldier at the end. 

In for laughter. #MAGA 

Soup and Beer -

Holy shit they are still promoting Russiagate even after the entire charade has already been exposed.  You have to give them points for trying.   Democrats are easily manipulated though so it might work.

I know a ton of people who still believe Russiagate is as settled fact as gravity. I would bet that the vast majority of Democrats still believe Rachel Maddow was right all along because they ONLY get information from within their ideological bubble. It's exactly like being in a cult, learning and outside information are always strictly forbidden.

There are some people like Jimmy Dore who shred the Russiagate BS from the left, but he's a fringe character who doesn't represent the general Democratic party mindset.

1 Like

Zned -

His younger brother?

2 Likes

I didnt see it

did he live through it? 

1 Like

it was weak as fuck

noone even cares

1 Like

Did the media phrase every question to make him look bad like they do with Trump and Republicans? 

2 Likes

pre screened softball questions and preventing him from claiming 10s of millions of americans are dead?

he'll be eviscerated by Trump

It was even worse, his first 'question' was about Russian bounties with the Tollybon and he spewed a bunch of prepared bullshit.

No substantive anything, just russia hoax, virus hoax, racist hoax blah blah

He looked great

Soup and Beer -

Can you please provide a source that proves Russiagate was fake?

coryscandy -

He looked great

MarcusAurelioFan -
Soup and Beer -

Can you please provide a source that proves Russiagate was fake?

Lol...

Al Cappucino -
Flavorful -

Damn, thought you SJW's hated this move?

Ha...flavourful....more like .......flavorless...