TLDW; she wants the industry to go bankrupt in the name of climate change

She is nominee for the Comptroller of the Currency

2 Likes

she can go eat a dick.

5 Likes

You volunteering…

2 Likes

1 Like

Omarova graduated from Moscow State University in 1989 on the Lenin Personal Academic Scholarship.
Her thesis from MSU is titled Karl Marx’s Economic Analysis and the Theory of Revolution in The Capital

5 Likes

no man GIF

2 Likes

Scum.

Best word I can think of for these people.

2 Likes

:grinning:

this administration does not love america. point blank

5 Likes

Further convinced there will be war.

Everything they are doing actually turns to shit and hurts the country & americans. Plain and simple. Economy, border, general health, etc

3 Likes

I wonder why all the Russian Collusion brigade is so silent now all of a sudden :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

We will actually need MORE coal for the foreseeable future for EVs (grids for batteries, &c.) than for internal combustion engines… absolute ideologically-driven stupidity.

2 Likes

No we won’t. We’ll get it all from China. What could go wrong?

Well, we WILL need more… even if we don’t produce it.

I am sure if Biden asks nicely, they will increase production and lower prices. Worked well with OPEC and Russia so far.

And we will wait until we get the “OK” on that stuff before bringing up the rare earth minerals issue.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on within thr Biden admin?!? They seriously are going out of their way to destroy America.

2022 midterms can’t get here fast enough.

3 Likes

The commies have infiltrated the highest levels of government here it is cost them so little

2 Likes