Biden orders 9/11 investigation documents to be reviewed for declassification and release

Joe Biden has signed an executive order directing the Justice Department to oversee a declassification review of the FBI’s investigation into the 9/11 attack on the US.

The order requires Merrick Garland to publicly release any declassified documents on the attacks over the next six months.

1 Like

What is his endgame?

1 Like

Lol I’m sure all the secrets will be revealed now!

7 Likes

i suppose it you are cycnical you could say he did it so he can now go to the 9/11 memorial coming up and not have to worry about being attacked. (not physically)

I can’t help but think he wants to use it against Trump in some way.

1 Like

did trump promise to release this stuff? or did people just expect that he would? cant remember

6 months?

Lol…ok

Just a distraction, "look what THESE fellas did!!!

7 Likes

I feel like we’ve been here before over three other presidents. I hope Biden gets er dun.

1 Like

hopefully this will settle the origin of 9/11 clown

8 Likes

Do we talk about that?

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

Golly, I wonder how many pages will be redacted

5 Likes

If he does, I assure you it will be sloppy and quick. Lives might be lost.

2 Likes

Could fuck Middle East stability - oh well if so.

1 Like

I am gonna call the end now. Several documents were declassified and many were not. The families feel like they didn’t really get anywhere new.

4 Likes

Just like with the Kennedy assassination!

2 Likes

You might be thinking about the Kennedy stuff

There must be something in there to take the heat off him for a while.

1 Like

Page after page of black lines is all anybody will see

5 Likes

Well, if in fact this is true he just put the final nail in his coffin. There’s no way in hell these docs actually get released to the public.