Biden says he will transform U.S.

Artists's impression:

13 Likes

like he did under Obama 

2 Likes

buddie -

Is that a real tweet? He's saying he doesn't love the US, because you don't transform what you love.

Let's say I have a muscle car, and you ask me why I spend so much time and money fixing and maintaining it. If I said because I love it, you'd understand that I love the car and want it to be its best.

Now let's say I have a muscle car, and I said I wanted to transform it into a Tesla. If you asked me why and I said because I love it, you'd understand that that I love the Tesla and not the muscle car. 

If you think I'm wrong, go tell your wife you love her but want to transform her into someone different. Come back and tell me how happy she is that you love her, I'll wait 

2 Likes

sicko -
buddie -

Is that a real tweet? He's saying he doesn't love the US, because you don't transform what you love.

Let's say I have a muscle car, and you ask me why I spend so much time and money fixing and maintaining it. If I said because I love it, you'd understand that I love the car and want it to be its best.

Now let's say I have a muscle car, and I said I wanted to transform it into a Tesla. If you asked me why and I said because I love it, you'd understand that that I love the Tesla and not the muscle car. 

If you think I'm wrong, go tell your wife you love her but want to transform her into someone different. Come back and tell me how happy she is that you love her, I'll wait 

Are you serious? You are being ridiculously pedantic. Did you and other Trump supporters not want to change (i.e “Transform”) America after Obama? 

3 Likes

LoveToChoke -
sicko -
buddie -

Are you serious? You are being ridiculously pedantic. Did you and other Trump supporters not want to change (i.e “Transform”) America after Obama? 

No, we wanted it restored back to when it was amazing and still can be.   We don't want to change change or from what it's supposed to be,  it's ideals and vision   liberals seem to hate everything about this country of ours and turn it into a 3rd world country.   They hate freedom,  they hate capitalism,  and they hate that we are all together.   

4 Likes

LoveToChoke -
sicko -
buddie -

So if you told your wife you want to transform her into someone different, she'd be happy with the compliment? 

As for Trump, you lump me in as a Trump supporter. While I can't stand Hillary Clinton, I was not a Trump supporter and spent much of 2016 insulting both party's inability to put forth a decent candidate 

1 Like

the left follows a script and cannot deviate or think for themselves  ^

thats why they are NPCs

orangemanbad

LoveToChoke -
sicko -
buddie -

No one wanted to “transform” America after Obama. 

sicko -
buddie -

Thats what Trump was saying, right?

He was going to make the USA great again.

Cause you don't love what you want to change.

Yup.

Good argument.

1 Like

MagicMark -
LoveToChoke -
sicko -
buddie -

No, we wanted it restored back to when it was amazing and still can be.   We don't want to change change or from what it's supposed to be,  it's ideals and vision   liberals seem to hate everything about this country of ours and turn it into a 3rd world country.   They hate freedom,  they hate capitalism,  and they hate that we are all together.   

Thus you and Trump, and everyo other Trumpanzee didn't love it.

1 Like

Imagine having so much soy in your system that you would vote for an elderly senile rapist and kiddie fondler (one that does it blatantly on video) to be president. Or just be a Democrat in general. 

1 Like

Meh, probably just wanted to work the word "trans" into his tweet, anyway he could.

All jokes aside, this should be extremely concerning to American citizens. 

1 Like

Fast Pitch -

Imagine having so much soy in your system that you would vote for an elderly senile rapist and kiddie fondler (one that does it blatantly on video) to be president. Or just be a Democrat in general. 

I see you're upset. And worried the combover is going to lose. 

Good.

madmartigan -
sicko -
buddie -

Yup.

Good argument.

Restoration vs transformation. Pretty clear to most people. The question is what do people think the final product of Biden and companies transformation will be? 

1 Like

Yes we can, MAGA, etc etc

It's all the same show with a different cast.

1 Like

madmartigan -
sicko -
buddie -

Yup.

Good argument.

No, you don't transform what you love.

Think about it, what does that "again" mean at the end of "make the USA great again"?

Continuing the muscle car analogy, if I found a sweet muscle car that's been left in a barn for decades and was basically just a trashed rust bucket, and I said I was going to make it great again, doesn't that mean I wish to return it to its former glory? That it was great, but had changed from that.

Biden is saying he wants to transform the country. Does he want to return it how it was, or does he want to transform it into something new, something it never was? If he wants to change it into something it never was, then did he ever really love it 

1 Like

And Trump wants you to inject disinfectant. I'd just be happy if the right wingers on here would stop pretending they're better than the left they complain about.

1 Like

sicko -
madmartigan -
sicko -
buddie -

Yup.

Good argument.

No, you don't transform what you love.

Think about it, what does that "again" mean at the end of "make the USA great again"?

Continuing the muscle car analogy, if I found a sweet muscle car that's been left in a barn for decades and was basically just a trashed rust bucket, and I said I was going to make it great again, doesn't that mean I wish to return it to its former glory? That it was great, but had changed from that.

Biden is saying he wants to transform the country. Does he want to return it how it was, or does he want to transform it into something new, something it never was? If he wants to change it into something it never was, then did he ever really love it 

No. You don't make great again what you love.

Sorry, we know you trunpanZees don't love America.

You want it be like the confederacy.

It's too obvious 

ABCTT_SENNIN -
madmartigan -
sicko -
buddie -

Yup.

Good argument.

Restoration vs transformation. Pretty clear to most people. The question is what do people think the final product of Biden and companies transformation will be? 

Its pretty clear to most people trunp and co didn't and don't love America 

That why they want it be different

Obvious and inarguable.