1 Like
Dead President -

I can’t believe this cunt is going to be out next president 

Screen name fits for Biden if he wins

1 Like

Sounded like a wet one. 

Goddammit

1 Like

He just lost Pennsylvania. Wolfe wasn’t well liked due to giving us the highest fuel tax in the nation and the worst roads. He’s straight up hated now due his lockdown measures. Only one less popular then him in this state is his transtesticle minister of health who ordered sick elderly patients back into nursing homes while moving his own parent out to a hotel due to the dangers.

2 Likes

Did you see wolfe’s face? Looked like the meme where the dude blinks and shakes his head in disbelief.

1 Like
Beezulbubba - He just lost Pennsylvania. Wolfe wasn't well liked due to giving us the highest fuel tax in the nation and the worst roads. He's straight up hated now due his lockdown measures. Only one less popular then him in this state is his transtesticle minister of health who ordered sick elderly patients back into nursing homes while moving his own parent out to a hotel due to the dangers.

I hope you're right.

2 Likes

lol.

Elderly Dale Doback for pres.

1 Like

Did the other guy lick his lips?

1 Like

surprised creepy Joe the sniffer didn’t take the opportunity to sniff the aroma in.

50/50 chance he did actually shit himself. At that age your fart can always betray you. 

Biden needs to change his diaper.

If this was trump cnn would be playing it on a n loop til the election.

Altofsky -
Beezulbubba - He just lost Pennsylvania. Wolfe wasn't well liked due to giving us the highest fuel tax in the nation and the worst roads. He's straight up hated now due his lockdown measures. Only one less popular then him in this state is his transtesticle minister of health who ordered sick elderly patients back into nursing homes while moving his own parent out to a hotel due to the dangers.

I hope you're right.

"If the POTUS would have acted a week earlier it would have saved 36k lives".... where does this come from? And wasnt he being called a racist for when he DID act?

Lol at keeping teachers and cops on the playroll.

I couldnt watch it. There was nothing of substance there. Biden acted like a reporter and offered nothing regarding his plan to do anything. What was the point?

1 Like
NHBDaddy - I couldnt watch it. There was nothing of substance there. Biden acted like a reporter and offered nothing regarding his plan to do anything. What was the point?

did you not see the 20:47 note in the OP?  watch and listen closely at 20:48 - 20:52.

Darth Potato -
Dead President -

I can’t believe this cunt is going to be out next president 

Well... he’s not 

A White cop just killed a blackman with no fucks given and now there's a large unit of cops guarding his house. The numbers are going to swing hard.