Biden sucks China's dick again

Like usual you don’t add anything to the conversation… Scram nerd!

From what I recall didnt Trump try to ban tik tok because he was upset that a bunch of Tik Tok trolls took all his event tickets and he was pissed that it was half empty?

That was the narrative but the truth was the guys in the military were providing location data about our bases. The Chinese are fucking scum

1 Like

Oh I get it- you don’t want anyone pointing out the idiocy of believing a thread title means what op wants you to think it means.

Carry on, knucklehead

Just threatened the UK and the EU over Ireland again too. Don’t think he understands the situation really… The UK is not going to bend over for the EU, we only recently threatened to sink French fishing vessels blocking a port. The EU is starting to collapse with more member states wanting out too.

He’s too used to swinging America’s big dick and now doesn’t have a clue how to handle modern politics.

1 Like

48 EOs in 5 months…

1 Like

He is an embarrassment

1 Like

Where am I misleading people with my OP?

I literally posted what was in the article…

1 Like

What a joke of a “president”. There is a a reason he is known as China Joe and Beijing Biden.

And the only thing the sad little shills can do is come in and be smart asses. “OMG so bad. Such children!” Pathetic clowns can’t even form a cogent argument for anything this senile old pedo does. But did you see the legs on that 6 year old?? How anyone could defend this guy at this point is beyond me. Truly broken people.

3 Likes

By all means- explain what Biden did with tictoc that shows some sort of bended knee to China. Did you read the article littleRy?

I’ll wait

Oh hey, it is the guy that defends child killers, I’m sure your point will be valid and well thought out. Fucking clown.

It isn’t on us to defend your pedophiles actions, you little pussy. It is on you. Please explain why ALLOWING a known Chinese spy app to remain in America is a good thing. You have given literally zero explanation, but that is what I would expect from a pathetic, vacuous shell of a human that defends child killers.

2 Likes

You’re the biggest bitch on this site, and thats saying a lot

3 Likes

And by the way, I DID read the article, apparently you did not. This is exactly what everyone says that it is: China Joe is sucking off China. Trump was working to ban this spy app and now Beijing Biden revoked that and created “rules” to “examine” apps from foreign countries. I’m sure he will strongly enforce this and quickly ban the app once he examines it though! Xiden is known for being a real ball-buster on China! You shills are truly a special sort of stupid.

So Countries around the World should drop Amazon, Facebook, twitter, Netflix and all the rest of the American companies which are spying programs?

Fair is fair until a American is not the one doing it … right?

1 Like

What in the actual duck are you talking about? Lol. I think you’ve lost the plot

Yes- he revoked the emotionally pleasing ban and replaced it with a system to evaluate all situations like this. If it is deemed a threat, it won’t be allowed. That’s how things are done. Happens every day with other highly sensitive industries- this is no different. If you truly feel Americans are at great risk from stuff, you should be loving a more robust mechanism than trumps ‘muh chyna feelings’

You seem to have strong feelings for me Raman Macaroni

REEEEEEEEEing

Like a stuck bitch

Nice

Reeee reee ree reee rreee

1 Like

If this is so common, and happens every day, then why did he have to do it by EO?

He’s supposed to be the president of unity. But everything he does is by EO.