Biden sucks China's dick again

I’m talking about other controls regimes. Things like dual use tech, etc.

He’s blasted through a lot of eo’s to be sure. I imagine the unprecedented Covid situation is the primary driver, but the og would have you believe they are all targeting middle class white men in order to institute white slavery/communism or to benefit foreign nationals over Americans. Hyperbolic Rhhheeeeeeeee-ing

A broken legislature that can’t compromise on anything doesn’t help. And the exec is likely looking at the easiest way to get stuff he wants done, done. Where it’s at least somewhat arguably ‘EO’ appropriate

lol that pedo is probably on there checking out pre teens

EO Joe strikes again

Honestly man, I feel bad for you. I see you pop up in threads with your little “REEE” schtick and most people just ignore you at this point. Are you alright? It can’t be satisfying coming in to threads just to post the same drivel time after time. Strange for sure…

And wow at biden is going to “evaluate” Tik Tok. Yes, it is totally logical and consistent that biden who has done essentially nothing that benefits actual Americans will stick to his guns and all of a sudden get tough on China in regards to this app! That is totally going to happen! Give me a fucking break.