Biden Supporter corroborates Tara Reade

2 people have now come forward to corroborate Tara Reade. The article is too long to copy pasta, so here's an excerpt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/former-neighbor-corroborates-joe-bidens-accuser-2020-4%3famp

LaCasse told Insider that in 1995 or 1996, Reade told her she had been assaulted by Biden. "I remember her saying, here was this person that she was working for and she idolized him," LaCasse said. "And he kind of put her up against a wall. And he put his hand up her skirt and he put his fingers inside her. She felt like she was assaulted, and she really didn't feel there was anything she could do."

LaCasse said that she remembers Reade getting emotional as she told the story. "She was crying," she said. "She was upset. And the more she talked about it, the more she started crying. I remember saying that she needed to file a police report." LaCasse said she does not recall whether Reade supplied any other details, like the location of the alleged assault or anything Biden may have said.

"I don't remember all the details," LaCasse said. "I remember the skirt. I remember the fingers. I remember she was devastated."

LaCasse is the first person to independently corroborate, in detail and on the record, that Reade had told others about her assault allegations contemporaneously. Reade's brother Collin Moulton previously told Insider that he recalled his sister saying that Biden "had his hand under her clothes at some point."

1 Like

Will go nowhere. Media won't allow it to develop into anything.

2 Likes
jcblass - Will go nowhere. Media won't allow it to develop into anything.

because there's nothing there.  this proves nothing more than reade told her it happened.  doesn't mean it did.

1 Like

^same with Kavanaugh but they still drug him through the ringer in the media. Get it now?

11 Likes
EFM -
jcblass - Will go nowhere. Media won't allow it to develop into anything.

because there's nothing there.  this proves nothing more than reade told her it happened.  doesn't mean it did.

And then waited 30 years to mention it to anyone else.

Biden is a kid fucker but rape victims need to speed up their accusations. 

If true, she can't be the only one.

NHBDaddy - ^same with Kavanaugh but they still drug him through the ringer in the media. Get it now?

Plus Biden is running for president, in that light, it should be receiving MORE scrutiny, to either prove or disprove the accusations. 

3 Likes

If this is true, it's a pretty horrific story.

Of course, since Kavanaugh was mentioned I can't help but point out if this woman was making an accusation against a conservate judge or Trump, this thread would be full of comments like "elitist bitch" (and that would be one of the more mild ones) and pointing how convenient it is these accusations (re)surface in the months before an election.

The hypocrisy is shameful.

Didnt the family say something about this back in 1993 or some shit hence the whole CNN cover up debates going on

3 Likes

surf2live -

Didnt the family say something about this back in 1993 or some shit hence the whole CNN cover up debates going on

she told her mom and her mom tried to call in to larry king to talk about it and they squashed it as i understand it.  because there's nothing there.

if i told my mom i saw a unicorn eating grass in my back yard this morning and she came forward to tell the world, does that carry any weight?  no.  her mom coming forward with her accusation means even less than the accusation coming directly from her.

kevsh - 

Of course, since Kavanaugh was mentioned I can't help but point out if this woman was making an accusation against a conservate judge or Trump, this thread would be full of comments like "elitist bitch" (and that would be one of the more mild ones) and pointing how convenient it is these accusations (re)surface in the months before an election.

I like how you started off with the "if this is true" bullshit.

Then you went right into shill mode for the DNC and even threw in the hypocrisy card in an attempt to cover up your own hypocrisy.

How shameful...

9 Likes

Awful if true.. 

My question is why now? 25 years later...

He was VP and not a peep, and now running for POTUS and now wants to accuse? 

1 Like

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

Awful if true.. 

I thought about this as well and here are a few reasons why someone would stay silent for this long.

1. Maybe she figured she would be destroyed by the DNC and the Clinton mafia.

2. No me too movement.

3. Now he wants to be the most powerful man and maybe a rapist shouldnt hold that position.

But who knows. Maybe its for therapeutic reasons, maybe she wants to get paid, or sell some books.

But it would be nice if the MSM treated her the same as the other women who leveled similar claims.

2 Likes

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Awful if true.. 

Did you have these same questions when Christine Ford accused Brett Kavanaugh?

3 Likes
MrBlonde -
NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

Awful if true.. 

I thought about this as well and here are a few reasons why someone would stay silent for this long.

2. No me too movement.

3. Now he wants to be the most powerful man and maybe a rapist shouldnt hold that position.

But who knows. Maybe its for therapeutic reasons, maybe she wants to get paid, or sell some books.

But it would be nice if the MSM treated her the same as the other women who leveled similar claims.

Biden isn't dealing with Senate confirmation hearing.  This simply isn't news yet.

kevsh -

Did you comment in the kav threads?

not one person can corroborate anything 

her friend actually came out and said she never spoke to her once about it. 
yet the media ran the story daily and the msm and left wanted to use the un corroborated story to stop his confirmation 

that’s the hypocrisy dipshit. 

2 Likes
androb -
kevsh -

Did you comment in the kav threads?

not one person can corroborate anything 

her friend actually came out and said she never spoke to her once about it. 
yet the media ran the story daily and the msm and left wanted to use the un corroborated story to stop his confirmation 

that’s the hypocrisy dipshit. 

You seriously think the corroboration of the accusation means anything?  Maybe it increases her credibility by 5%, but all it does is verify her claim from 30 years ago.  It's not proof of anything.  

2 Likes

kevsh -

So what was your take on kavanaugh? 

EFM -
MrBlonde -
NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

Awful if true.. 

2. No me too movement.

Biden isn't dealing with Senate confirmation hearing.  This simply isn't news yet.

Lol bullshit man. You are normally pretty reasonable. He's a major party nominee for president. This is a bigger story.