BIDEN The Dictator Signs 40 EO In 9 Days!

Muh But Trump was a dictator....

Biden is on pace for only 1622 EO in his first year....6488 for his term!

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1355224147790540800

20 Likes

Thanks trump

1 Like

Biden is doing what he is told. Thanks China! Thanks Ukraine!

11 Likes

Name calling makes you sound like an upset child who doesnt know what else to do with his anger. You sound like a loser. Please remove yourself from the Republican part. The door is that way

Bitch. 

5 Likes
FloridaStriker -

Name calling makes you sound like an upset child who doesnt know what else to do with his anger. You sound like a loser. Please remove yourself from the Republican part. The door is that way

Bitch. 

He called Biden a dictator?!?!?!? Oh, the horror!

Who's really the bitch, bitch?

9 Likes

But Trump made me feel bad

2 Likes

Who cares!

We dont have to deal with Trump nasty mean tweets anymore!

The feelings people!

5 Likes
FloridaStriker -

Bitch. 

Im pretty sure he's just using bidens own words against him. Biden is the one that said it about trump

3 Likes
FloridaStriker -

Bitch. 

Another name Ive never seen before...HI MOD!

4 Likes

Is kid sniffing now legal?

2 Likes

![](upload://2Opz1Pnx0htzF08qheLJyC3PfN7.jpeg)

4 Likes

He even said EO's are the actions of a dictator... lol... but late night politicians err I mean comedians are still focusing on Trump even tho he's out of office.

2 Likes
Whambo - 

He even said EO's are the actions of a dictator... lol... but late night politicians err I mean comedians are still focusing on Trump even tho he's out of office.

And they will continue to get on their knees and take their marching orders from the elites above them. China biden will be protected and only mentioned in a positive light. Somehow biden signing 40 EO’s is Trumps fault, just ask the resident OG liberal tards.

He'll be leaving office very soon

Jack Carter - 

He'll be leaving office very soon

It seems that way doesn’t it, that was my thinking as well. Push out as many of these as possible, then something “happens” and Heels Up takes the reigns. Get a lot of the dirty stuff out of the way so she can start fresh.

![](upload://kBjbAEulttZHA25VFgJzfMbSQGA.png)

5 Likes

COME ON MAN 

3 Likes

In his defense, he doesn't know he's doing it. Every time he eats something, they bring him a new EO and tell him he had to sign the check for the meal.

On the plus side, they're making bank pocketing the tips 

Are you going to keep repeating your same stupid threads every few days?

LoveToChoke - Are you going to keep repeating your same stupid threads every few days?

YEP!

![](upload://kPoG3e0dlRO2AsphNpWwrQJ9TSg.gif)

10 Likes