Biden To ABC: "Withdrawal Couldn't Of Been Handled Any Better"!

1 Like

6 Likes

Imagine if Trump had done this…

4 Likes

5 Likes

It couldn’t have been handled any better . . . by the Taliban.

8 Likes

Repeat repeat repeat the narrative. With help from a sympathetic media. Its unstoppable.

2 Likes

This dude literally has no move outside of doubling and tripling down

“Mr President, the entire american public agrees you did a terrible job, what do you say to that?”
‘Nah I did great. Couldn’t be done better.’

That sounds like more of a Trump answer lmao

1 Like

Meanwhile our people are stuck behind enemy lines.

1 Like
1 Like

Joe Biden Falling GIF

5 Likes

Our people? If you were living in Afghanistan outside of an embassy that’s on you.

But Illegal immigrants are okay, right?

3 Likes

What a time to be alive.

1 Like

If you haven’t lived through 2019-21 you haven’t lived. I fucking miss KOBE

1 Like

I present to you the tolerant left. Take it in…

4 Likes

That’s an insulting meme to a great movie. IIRC Dunkirk was a miracle story, whereas “Dumbkirk” was a shit show.

1 Like

pathetic GIF

2 Likes

Im glad were gone but the guilt in his facial expression and tone are disgustingly embarrassing.

5 Likes

This is one point I’ve tried to make in the past. Doesn’t matter whether they are Hillary Clinton, George Bush Jr., Barack Obama, or Joe Biden. They are all huge egotistical bullshitters. The sad thing is maybe to get to the level of success that they have you have to be those things. The only difference between those groups is Bush was despised when he was in office and he was Republican. Had he been Democrat the media and the left would have loved him.

Same with Trump. Prior to being elected the media and the left (for the most part) loved him. Due to him beating Hillary and doing it on the Republican ticket they now hated him. He’s the same guy that he always was.

I still maintain had the media not pushed him like they did in the primaries because they thought he was the easiest one for Hillary to beat (which media admitted to) then Cruz would have been president. Trump is a monster of their own making.

2 Likes

Trump is a sweetheart. Put some respec on that name

1 Like