Biden to OWN the debates?

![](upload://myNqm5qlUwaUMyg15mrK4PSIJY5.jpeg)

Apparently they love the taste of crow

the left said that? what is the left thinking?!?!?!

ryunz -

Do the activists who write this stuff really believe it or do they know they're lying? It's always intrigued me

They know they are lying and don't give a fuck! They are brainwashing millions of retards and they know it works. 

This is how the left makes it through a day of reality in which Donald J Trump is a legitimate president.

![](upload://ybdAHpxQxOG5c0eNIZu4NIInqSd.gif)

They will pump him so full of drugs to make him seem coherent and energetic! 

Trump will kill Biden in front of an audience. He would do no where near as well without one. But Biden cant complete a sentence, so there's that. 

In an unrelated topic, the president should have to go through a primary also. All the primaries do is give the incumbent shit to repeat and say "even your own party thinks" etc. This is a ridiculous advantage for the president. 

Mutant -

what drugs are those?

Briscoe -

My guess is that he's known the questions for some time now. 

Frustrating, but yes. 

Al Cappucino - 
Fighting -

I was caught off guard last week. I thought mumbly joe couldn't finish a single sentence up until then. I was wrong.  He was doing a live q and a and spoke coherently for a good long time. Made a pretty fair point, though I disagree with, on social security tax deferment.  He gave a long and well thought out argument. 

Surprised me.  Cause I usually just see his fumbling, mumbling, rantings of an old man with early-onset dementia that we see in tiny clips. 

I still think he will be slaughtered by trump, but seeing him talk live in the debate may shock some that he isn't completely switched off yet. 

He won't have the luxury to read a teleprompter with canned answers during the debate though.

The other day he was being interviewd by I think telemundo, and the guy was sitting in front of him, a good distance away and a little to Bidens right. He would ask the question, and Biden would look to his left and answer. Not even looking at the interviewer. Then when he was done with his answer, look back at the guy.

It was painfully obvius everything was preplanned. I wonder how it must feel for some media types to be used in such a way?

To be fair, one quick youtube search of “biden teleprompter fail” will show that even a teleprompter for ole’ Joe isn’t a sure thing.

SpunQ -
gregbrady -
Mutant -

what drugs are those?

Phet

This! 

Bidens memory is clearly shot and his speech has slowed significantly in comparison to 5 years ago...but I wouldnt say at this point hes bad on the mic.

Also they will juice him up just short of killing him to get him to perform for these debates.  I think he will come out pretty strong for the first 20-30 minutes.

Then I think he will start to fade.

I dont expect him to have an overall embarrassing performance...but I will say Trump is good at making others look bad on the mic, and Biden will likely have at least one gaff.

CavemanDave - 

Bidens memory is clearly shot and his speech has slowed significantly in comparison to 5 years ago...but I wouldnt say at this point hes bad on the mic.

Also they will juice him up just short of killing him to get him to perform for these debates.  I think he will come out pretty strong for the first 20-30 minutes.

Then I think he will start to fade.

I dont expect him to have an overall embarrassing performance...but I will say Trump is good at making others look bad on the mic, and Biden will likely have at least one gaff.

Yea I assume they will pump him full of adderall or something.  Which isnt necessarily a bad thing or wrong.  They obviously gave something to Hillary as well because she normally couldn't give a speech without going into a ten minute coughing fit.   But she never coughed once during the debates.

I am however fine with the press pumping this up as a slam dunk for Joe.

The more people who think that the better.  The ratings are gonna be off the hook for these debates, so it will be pretty hard to hold up any bullshit press narratives about them for more than a day.

oranos -

This is how the left makes it through a day of reality in which Donald J Trump is a legitimate president.

![](upload://ybdAHpxQxOG5c0eNIZu4NIInqSd.gif)

I miss MadTV

I’ll believe Grampa Joe will even debate Trump when I see it with my own eyes.

I have a feeling Joe might start off well but will begin to fade as time goes on like in the primary debates. Add to the fact that Trump will put pressure on him, it might make things go even worse for him.

But as others have mentioned, there is concern that he’ll be given the questions beforehand. I doubt CNN losing their debate slot will deter others from doing the same. Too much on the line

Briscoe -

My guess is that he's known the questions for some time now. 

^

Fighting -

I was caught off guard last week. I thought mumbly joe couldn't finish a single sentence up until then. I was wrong.  He was doing a live q and a and spoke coherently for a good long time. Made a pretty fair point, though I disagree with, on social security tax deferment.  He gave a long and well thought out argument. 

Surprised me.  Cause I usually just see his fumbling, mumbling, rantings of an old man with early-onset dementia that we see in tiny clips. 

I still think he will be slaughtered by trump, but seeing him talk live in the debate may shock some that he isn't completely switched off yet. 

I don't think he's as bad off as social media makes him out to be.  I think he'll give djt a run for his money

It dosnt matter how bad Joe does, the MSM will proclaim him the winner

1 Like