Biden to OWN the debates?

Altofsky -

Trump will trounce Biden.

Harris will trounce Pence.

Pence is a pussy who will try and play "Mr. Statesman". Dude has Paul Ryan energy.

CuddleBug -
Thage -

I'm really hoping, and I'm sure they are, that Trump's team is really gearing up for the possibility that somehow Joe really shows up for the debates. 

Maybe several quips like "You know I'm really glad the old Joe showed up tonight, you never know what you're going to get. Watching some of your scripted interviews go off the rails I'm glad to see you can still pull it together occasionally" 

It even works if he shows up as sleepy Joe too, just insert a "I was really hoping the old Joe..." instead and hit him with it repeatedly.

One way or another, I hope Trump is going to take a few jabs in that direction just to see what his response is. Do we get a push up contest challenge?

If Biden challenges him to a pushup contest Trump should say sure go first Joe. If he gets down and does pushups Trump should point to him and say that's sad what someone can get him to do, can you imagine him at the negotiating table?

Beautiful champ....lmao

VTCO - 
Altofsky -

Trump will trounce Biden.

Harris will trounce Pence.

Pence is a pussy who will try and play "Mr. Statesman". Dude has Paul Ryan energy.

Correct. He's entirely too soft to deal with a vitriolic cunt like Harris. She is going to thrash him.

Whambo - 
JimmersonzGlove -

Debates are the most overrated thing in the election cycle. Even sarah palin did fine. 

I tend to agree they know the topics and can reasonably guess the questions. Memorize a few talking points that youve already been using for the past year and youre fine. In a one on one debate i think its easier because you aren't fighting for time. 

Despite the fact that republicans have hyped how out of it Joe is, unless it's all been some bizarre act he drops at the opening of the debate theres a decent chance we see fuzzy responses from Joe. It seems entirely plausible that if he struggles to spit out prepared lines, prepared questions/answers, softball interviews, that actually having to answer a question he doesn't know ahead of time or refuting something Trump says that he could stumble like we've seen so many times recently.

Thage - 
Whambo - 
JimmersonzGlove -

Debates are the most overrated thing in the election cycle. Even sarah palin did fine. 

I tend to agree they know the topics and can reasonably guess the questions. Memorize a few talking points that youve already been using for the past year and youre fine. In a one on one debate i think its easier because you aren't fighting for time. 

Despite the fact that republicans have hyped how out of it Joe is, unless it's all been some bizarre act he drops at the opening of the debate theres a decent chance we see fuzzy responses from Joe. It seems entirely plausible that if he struggles to spit out prepared lines, prepared questions/answers, softball interviews, that actually having to answer a question he doesn't know ahead of time or refuting something Trump says that he could stumble like we've seen so many times recently.

who knows, he may say something as ridiculous as a covid-19 “hardly affects anyone”

CavemanDave -
yabadaba -
CavemanDave -
yabadaba -
thedogofdogs -
Briscoe -

My guess is that he's known the questions for some time now. 

^

![](upload://zRpEho8F1VEApOqF0dUjAVVYpHJ.jpeg)

This might make sense if there wasnt already a track record of this sort of thing happening.

Can you elaborate?

Obviously we are talking about presidential elections here. Nobody cares if the democrats want to mess with their own primary by giving one candidate (Hillary) debate questions because they don't want another candidate (Bernie) to to represent their party.

Yea because the same corrupt media companies fucking with the debate question in the primaries would  never happen if they were running against the opposing party, which they treat with the utmost respect and reverence...right?

Give me a fucking break.  The corporate press is one of the least trusted institutions in America for a reason.

Of course there are people who would leak the questions to Trump or Biden if they could.

But there's a big difference between a presidential election and a party choosing it's candidate.

Someone like Democratic political strategist Donna Brazile is not getting anywhere near the debate questions for a presidential election.

I wouldn't doubt it.  When pressed he seems to come out of his dementia. We'll see.

saglv -

We'll see. I thought Biden would get absolutely murdered by Ryan in the VP debates, but that didn't end up happening. Then again that was 8 years ago.

Ryan was awful in 2012. 

You never know with this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised either way though the most likely is both sides declaring victory after some boring talking points bs. 

1 Like

I am totally bracing for a humiliating loss.

totally.

LOLOL

Bend The Knee - 

He did fine in the Democratic debates

His cognitive abilities have been in serious decline since the democratic debates.  Unless they pump him full of adderall, caffiene, and nicotine he is toast.

Soup and Beer -
Bend The Knee - 

He did fine in the Democratic debates

His cognitive abilities have been in serious decline since the democratic debates.  Unless they pump him full of adderall, caffiene, and nicotine he is toast.

Trump should just ask him if he's running for Senator ....

saglv - 

We'll see. I thought Biden would get absolutely murdered by Ryan in the VP debates, but that didn't end up happening. Then again that was 8 years ago.

I thought Ryan took it pretty easy on him, to be honest. Trump won't. It's like the difference between a fencing match at an ivy league college and a tire-iron fight behind the Discount Tire outlet at midnight.

I would suggest this strategy for Trump:

Stress, stress, stress Joe. Unhinge him early on, make him stumble.

Ignore time limits, interrupt Biden. Biden likes rules and guidelines - look at how often he meekly stopped speaking during the Dem debates and said "....and I guess my time is up, then!" or complained about how his opponents talked too long. Trump will cause him to lose his train of thought this way. The moderator may complain, but what are they going to do, shut the debate down?

When Joe makes his usual mistakes, like wildly overblown statistics, challenge him on them.

If Biden falters, do some fake sympathy. Ask the moderator if they need to stop the debate to have a doctor look at Joe. 

Bring up Hunter and his dubious activities a lot. He gets really angry when that happens.

Push him on his lack of achievement in 47 years of government service. Joe will start trying to rattle off all his achievements (which usually consist of being in the same room when something good happened), be prepared and challenge him on those. 

Question Kamalas description of him as a racist.

This nigga can barely read.

How the fuck can that narrative be real?

Dems are SO fucking stupid....THE EXACT same gameplan as last time, but with a dementia/alzheimers patient...

If I'm Biden's campaign manager I'd make up some bullshit about Joe not debating until there is racial equality...or I'd stage a car accident, he's not going out on that debate stage, 0% chance.

There's going to be some malarkey

Nope. The narrative is going to be Trump was an asshole for being so direct in the debate!