Biden to sign Executive Order on police reform to honor george floyd

Another EO on the way from president unity.

Signing a police reform bill to honor a career criminal? This should help his 33% approval rating.

Biden planning executive orders on police reform: report | Fox News

8 Likes

15 Likes

Doesn’t suprise me, after all Biden was instrumental during the civil rights era…according to him! Seriously, F**k Him and all the leo who kneeled and hugged the BLM supporters.

14 Likes

Midterms are gonna be a bloodbath for the dims. I can’t wait.

20 Likes

It’s almost like the dims are saying, fuck it, let’s just keep doubling and tripling down on our stupidity.

10 Likes

Signing a bill or an executive order? Which is it?

“I’ve got a pen and a phone. Cmon man!”

-Pedo Joe

3 Likes

EO

The bill didn’t pass.

Thanks for catching it.

1 Like

Seems a massive overreach and will likely end up being shot down in the courts again…

2 Likes

Kamala Harris GIF by GIPHY News

3 Likes

Except they’re pushing for voting reform legislation between now and then

To make sure everything’s fair

3 Likes

To stop racism!

Any word on what the executive order will be?

Joey the badass who has been arrested multiple times. Yet there is no record of it.

I can understand being arrested and lying to say you were never cuffed and stuffed. But who the fuck makes up arrests that never happened.

3 Likes

They can’t help themselves bc they are beholden to their ideology.

1 Like

Not sure you’ve been paying attention but these “elites” in power are all pushing 90 and have no idea how the internet works.

Fauci got away with aids bs in the 90’s unscathed, and he thought he could do the same here. Luckily they are as inept as they are power hungry.

2 Likes

Good move, except for the fact that I doubt the bill does much to actually reform anything.

Kinda like Obama claiming he was going to shut down Guantanamo Bay, while a whole lot more evil operations were going on that he ignored the existence of.

Everything is backwards now. The cops already have one hand tied behind their backs and smart ones won’t enforce shit, knowing that they will be hammered by their administration, news media, politicians etc for racism, excessive force, maybe even thrown in jail. So lets put more restrictions on them and make their jobs almost impossible, right?

Who suffers? YOU. Criminals are embolden and crime skyrockets. So now you are left to defend yourself, your family & your property. Guess what, YOU will probably end up prosecuted if you use force, to defend yourself against these lowlifes.

Good luck America…

7 Likes

Fuck Joe Biden and fuck George Floyd.

5 Likes

did the previous election fraud not show you anything??!!

it will be another landslide victory for the dems!