Biden will be the next president.... Corona virus

jkd4200 -
The Closed Guard -

That guy forgot coronavirus was a thing 4 times in the last week. He isn't winning shit.

Plus the Americans know this isn't Trumps fault 

Research a bit more brother. 

Trump fucked up big time. 

The maga hat hillbillies will vote for him, but not people with any amount of education. 

There you go, the last word on the subject from the only mother scratcher on the site even more clueless than pumpkin spice fool.

![](upload://cj0bhKAeQsr8vFXB1smdMcUrznq.gif)

jkd4200 - 
The Closed Guard -

That guy forgot coronavirus was a thing 4 times in the last week. He isn't winning shit.

The maga hat hillbillies will vote for him, but not people with any amount of education. 

How did Trump fuck up? A national emergency was declared less than 2.5 months after this media hyped hysteria thing began.

H1N1, under Obama/Biden? 6 MONTHS until a national emergency was declared. 59 million people infected, 12000 dead…256K hospitalized.

Trump banned travel from China January 31st in an effort to slow it down…all the while, the democrats did nothing but try to impeach him.

Yeah…Trump absolutely hates America…

1 Like

It depends how long coronavirus lasts and how well trump handles it. If it lasts for a long time and he shits the bed every step of the way, it may give biden a serious shot at winning.

1 Like

Trump in a landslide, no reason to be concerned.

Biden along with the NYT critisized Trump's decision to cancel China travel. We would be in worse shape with Biden running the show. They allow virtue signalling command their decision making process when it comes to foreign matters.

2 Likes
TheDorkKnight -

It depends how long coronavirus lasts and how well trump handles it. If it lasts for a long time and he shits the bed every step of the way, it may give biden a serious shot at winning.

Agreed. There are people I know who voted for him that are seriously upset on how this has played out so far

1 Like
The Closed Guard -

It 100 percent is they should have been prepping whole time.  Travel ban shoulda went italy 3 weeks ago.   They should have instituted screening all internatiinal passengers in January.

They shoulda had all rapid testing ready to go with sites.  They should have been testing and prepping the day china announced knowing chinese had been flying here whole time up to that date.

Trump is like a football team that doesnt practice and shows up on game day shit show. Bad as it gets.  He is told old to hard headed.  To get it.

I am lifelong Republican we need a new regime this is a complete joke.

1 Like
Oklahoma44 -
kyleburkle -
The Closed Guard -

It 100 percent is they should have been prepping whole time.  Travel ban shoulda went italy 3 weeks ago.   They should have instituted screening all internatiinal passengers in January.

They shoulda had all rapid testing ready to go with sites.  They should have been testing and prepping the day china announced knowing chinese had been flying here whole time up to that date.

Trump is like a football team that doesnt practice and shows up on game day shit show. Bad as it gets.  He is told old to hard headed.  To get it.

I am lifelong Republican we need a new regime this is a complete joke.

You pathetic little worm. The left is screeching about the travel ban with Europe NOW. Can you imagine if it was tried 3 weeks ago? You are lying through your teeth if you say that you could have done anything differently. 

Even if the border was closed with the world back in January, it wouldn't have mattered, the coronavirus was already here. The Chinese actually knew about it back in NOVEMBER and hid it from everyone else. Those people were traveling and infecting people elsewhere in the world before anyone anywhere knew about it. 

Your globalist open borders is really cool isn't it?

The fact that the President put into measures that has strengthened the economy over the past 3 years will allow us to weather this storm. H1N1 was far, far worse, and the terrorist press never mentioned it, because their god was slumming in the White hut at the time. 

And you aren't a conservative or a lifelong republican. You are a seminar caller.

Terrorist press lol

i hope one day you get your smile back, angry guy

i   cant stand trump but i want the left to lose because of what they are trying to do to trump with the cornavirus and what they did to bernie

I national crisis might just as well rally people around the current administration. You don't switch horses midstream. 

The only people not voting for Trump because of Coronavirus, weren’t voting trump anyways. 

How much are Liberals kicking themselves for not running someone who is older, whiter, and even more un-electable than Trump? Maybe, just maybe if it was not down to a Communist that his own party doesn’t even want and a guy who smells kids. This could have been something they tried to use, but their TDS didn’t allow them to develop someone to run and now they have an even more unpopular option than last time.

Who’s the Biden Boi going around voting everyone down?

Jack Carter -

Who’s the Biden Boi going around voting everyone down?

![](upload://cj0bhKAeQsr8vFXB1smdMcUrznq.gif)

I’m just looking forward to the Trump/Biden debates. 

Trump to biden: Hey joe, where are you right now? 

You just know trump is going to make biden bust a blood vesse. 

jkd4200 -
The Closed Guard -

Haha. Wrong again. 

TTT…OP correct, thread did not age well for many posters…

I don’t even remember making this thread. Jesus.

Whatever that weird character they call “joe biden” is, is indeed the face of the regime right now. The OP was correct.

The election was a sham though, and the majority of people know it. Hell, they don’t even let the “biden” character in the Oval Office. They literally told us to our faces recently lol.