Biden's concerns for US flag desecration laws

https://news.grabien.com/story-90-biden-opposed-flag-desecration-amendment-saying-homosexua

No caption or joke could possibly enhance this.

Borderline extraterrestrial-level shit

must be seen to be believed

2 Likes

Biden is a faguette

1 Like

He did say, "or a heterosexual act..." too...

So there is that....

Fuuuuuck.

Dude is fucking out there.

Even when he was young he had a warped mind...

billyball2 - Fuuuuuck.

imagine thinking up a scenario like that

then choosing to bring that up in public

and thinking others would see your point

THAT could be the president

We fucked

Wow, how did he become VP, why was he the chosen one.

Reminds me of the book That hideous strength.

Argonaut - 

LMAO!!!!!!

Argonaut - 

The typical "It's my turn...I put in the years, did all those favors" swamp routine!

He’s a fucking loon, has been his whole career and with his obvious mental decline would be a sham of a president. He would be a sock puppet for whatever the loudest voice in the room was shouting.  Then he would gripe some kids and step down leaving whomever his running mate as our Commander in Chief.  

How was this idiot been in government for forty fucking years???

The system is so broken. It cannot be fixed as people dont even see what is wrong with it. There will be an intelligent well spoken Democrat who runs in 2024, and will get elected running against a total moron from the conservatives. They just rinse and repeat and people lap it up. How it hasn't become more obvious to people is so frustrating to me.

55579 -

The system is so broken. It cannot be fixed as people dont even see what is wrong with it. There will be an intelligent well spoken Democrat who runs in 2024, and will get elected running against a total moron from the conservatives. They just rinse and repeat and people lap it up. How it hasn't become more obvious to people is so frustrating to me.

I don't agree w that. There is no rinse and repeat w Trump. He wasn't one of them, and he won't be when he leaves in 4+ years.

System is broken, but I think only one side has problems. The radicals infiltrated the left, now the left doesn't know what to do. They will, of course, eat their own. That's the fight. Radical left vs traditional left.

choadler -
55579 -

I don't agree w that. There is no rinse and repeat w Trump. He wasn't one of them, and he won't be when he leaves in 4+ years.

System is broken, but I think only one side has problems. The radicals infiltrated the left, now the left doesn't know what to do. They will, of course, eat their own. That's the fight. Radical left vs traditional left.

That doesn't jive with them running Biden. I think they are throwing him to the wolves on purpose and saving their good candidates for 2024. Hedging their bets against the odds of an incumbent getting elected. It's all to keep "us" from seeing that the real 2 party system is the government vs the people. They no longer represent the values of either side and will sacrifice morality for power and money. Until the actual system they use to build that power is exposed it will continue. The same rhetoric has been around my entire life that if the "other side" gets elected it will destroy America. It's all just propaganda designed to separate you from a large percentage of your money. Trump didnt arrest the criminals from the Obama admin, didnt build a wall, didnt stop fighting wars in other countries, and on and on. They are all the same. None are for America. Full stop.

HELWIG -
billyball2 - Fuuuuuck.

imagine thinking up a scenario like that

then choosing to bring that up in public

and thinking others would see your point

lmao seriously. look at the way he occasionally flashes that michevious evil smile like he thought of the best 'gotcha' counter point of all time and is owning everyone. what a psycho