Bidens Poet, Amanda Gorman! Sucks?

All of my black friends have gone apeshit over Amanda Gorman. Saying she will lead the country into peace and bliss and how fucking great her speech was. Im Like Weeeeelll. 

I listened to her speech and read her history. Alright. Listened to her speech again. SHE SUCKS! 

Her cadence is way too fast for poetry. Some of the verbage was thought provoking but you would have to listen to it several times. She was trying to pseudo rap and rhyme. Sucked. What is the big fucking deal. The fact that she has a speech impediment like Biden? The fact that she is black? The fact that she is Ugly? Do people feel they have to give her sympathy because she is a squint face ugly ass? 

I love me some poetry . I could go down to the local speak easy and hear 30 times better stuff. 

Discuss. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/politics/amanda-gorman-inaugural-poem-transcript/index.html

1 Like

Debunked 

- CNN

1 Like

LMFAO! I was like waiting for stupid shit to make any  sense. 

blabbedy blaaah blabbedy blaaah blabbedy blaaah  blabeddy blaaah. With a little twitch of her fingers to accentuate the stupid shit. A little head bob and wriggle! Mmmmmm okay? Is that it. ?

I was waiting for something crusty and gutteral and real.  I got nothing. 

If it was worth a shit I would say so. Give any young person a chance and credit for getting  in front of the whole world. My thoughts are someone picked her in a hurry and it was a bad choice. 

I think sucks is a bit over the top but her cadence was off putting and made listening to her difficult...

These ridiculous Democrats act like they were dragged thru 4 years of rape with Trump.  I don't even want to say "liberals" because there are a fair amount of non-Democrats on the left that have a reasonable point of view with Trump.

Newsflash....Trump talked a lot of shit and didn't do that much outside of the "norms"....he wasn't a dictator destroying democracy.

Electing Joe fucking Biden isn't a triumph over evil Trump totalitarianism.  This ridiculous poem should be named "Trump man bad...Biden man good!"

All of my black friends have gone apeshit over Amanda Gorman. Saying she will lead the country into peace and bliss and how fucking great her speech was"

That's weird. It was all of my white freinds virtue signaling for all to see about how awesome she was. As if they were poetry afficianados without anyone knowing all these years. People react as if she was a 12 year old, which would have made her performance far more impressive than someone who is 22

Stupid ass hair and outfit. Typical for the left. 

I assumed this would be about her fellatio skills

1 Like

Lazarus -

I assumed this would be about her fellatio skills

Same 

Poets suck in general.  Political ones more so.

LOL> OG in the hayouse

I agree as poetry it’s terrible. Just another sign that US has lost any sense of taste or standards.

Maya Angelou’s poem at Clinton’s inauguration was also terrible.