Bieber responds to Seth Rogen.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/UFCDC?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
Tim Means defeated Thiago Alves by Submission (Guillotine Choke, Round 1, 2:38)

Taking the high road. Nice play. Phone Post 3.0

KingJamesCodpiece - Buckle up, two Canadians are battling it out because one wasn't polite enough to the other

LOL!

Bieber, a BJJ brown belt and Mike Tyson-trained boxer, is going to beat the fuck out of Seth Rogan.

As much as it pains me to admit, the little dbag kind of has a point.

Rogen's complaint is that Bieber asked to meet him and then was too "nonplussed" about metting Rogen... and that he should have had some sense that someone Rogen's age wouldn't want to meet him--though he agreed to.

I don't really get what he is so upset about. And I can't stand the little idiot.

As much as I hate to say it; Seth Rogen looks like the douchebag in this situation. Phone Post 3.0

Isherkoff2BJ - Taking the high road. Nice play. Phone Post 3.0
It's okay doing that over Twitter but if he acted like a cunt to Rogen then Rogen has every right to call him on it Phone Post 3.0

Dont play twitter wars with someone under 20. They know all the tricks to make you look like an asshole.

Damn. I agree with Sweet Baby Jesus. As much as I want to hate on Biebz in this situation he's in the right. #YOLOSWAG

lots of Beliebers on this thread

WhiskeyWithered - Wow I definitly didn't expect that reply from him. Phone Post 3.0
Same here Phone Post 3.0

Ozzimandias - 

lots of Beliebers on this thread

#YOLO #BIEBZ #BELIEBERZZZZ

1-0

Bieber.

Your move Rogen.

MMA Playwright - Bieber, a BJJ brown belt and Mike Tyson-trained boxer, is going to beat the fuck out of Seth Rogan.
Damn he gets promoted everytime I read a thread. Phone Post 3.0

KingJamesCodpiece - Buckle up, two Canadians are battling it out because one wasn't polite enough to the other
Haha Phone Post 3.0

Isherkoff2BJ - Taking the high road. Nice play. Phone Post 3.0

It's the the best way to go aboot it.

3rdLion -
It's okay doing that over Twitter but if he acted like a cunt to Rogen then Rogen has every right to call him on it Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but (God I hate to be defending Bieber), there are 2 different perceptions and experiences to every encounter.

Do you listen to Joe Rogan's podcast? It's like the story he was telling a few weeks ago. A fan introduced himself to Rogan on an elevator, and Rogan said hello and shook his hand. But that guy didn't believe Joe gave him enough attention and made a bunch of posts on the internet about how Joe treated him like an asshole. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I have never given two fucks about celebrities, least of all Bieber. I have a general disdain for most of them and apathy towards the more humble ones.

If I were to simply go by what Seth rogen said, even without bieber's reply, I'd label him a self entitled douchebag. Still don't like Bieber but that doesn't mean Seth can't be an asshole either. Phone Post 3.0

MushroomHead -
3rdLion -
Yeah but (God I hate to be defending Bieber), there are 2 different perceptions and experiences to every encounter.

Do you listen to Joe Rogan's podcast? It's like the story he was telling a few weeks ago. A fan introduced himself to Rogan on an elevator, and Rogan said hello and shook his hand. But that guy didn't believe Joe gave him enough attention and made a bunch of posts on the internet about how Joe treated him like an asshole. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, paging Phin Phan one off the greatest threads ever Phone Post 3.0

By responding and aplogizing Beiber is looking beta. He's practically offering his butt to Rogen now. I hope Rogen pounds that ass good.