bieber training with david haye

Bieber got some fast hands. Good striker, and as a southpaw would give anyone trouble

pervert - Bieber got some fast hands. Good striker, and as a southpaw would give anyone trouble

Not me....I'll knock that little punk out! lol

I'm a belieber

I will be so glad when this kid falls off the charts and his 15 minutes of fame is over. But worth 65 million.....I don't believe that for a second after just one album.

Maybe 20 millon but 3 times that. He's a cocky liitle turd too. Saw where he called a security gurad who wouldn't let his security guard into the BET awards with ham a "Douch bag" because his security guard didn't have the right credientials.

It will only be a matter of time...hopefully.

future champ 

goldenboyart - I will be so glad when this kid falls off the charts and his 15 minutes of fame is over. But worth 65 million.....I don't believe that for a second after just one album.

Maybe 20 millon but 3 times that. He's a cocky liitle turd too. Saw where he called a security gurad who wouldn't let his security guard into the BET awards with ham a "Douch bag" because his security guard didn't have the right credientials.

It will only be a matter of time...hopefully.

Easily, merchandising. 

biebernator takes 98% of the UG

inf0 - I'm a belieber

HOLY LOL!

Cindy

hah.. Haye is a great interviewer.

^Good thing 'cause he cant box

inf0 - I'm a belieber

Lmao Phone Post