BIG AL WILKIE Defeats a CHIMPANZEE!!!

Kostakio - 

Her "jaw torn off her head"? 

wat

Your lower jaw is attached by soft tissue (rather tough soft tissue but not bone). The Chimp ripped it off her face, dug her eyes out and generally ate her face. The call the 911 had the owner yelling "He's eating her face".

Devlin - 
Haulport -
Devlin - 
Haulport -
HexRei - People should not keep chimps as fucking pets. Idiots. They are wild animals.

They are HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE wild animals that can tear your arms off without much effort. Ask that dumb woman in CT who got turned into hamburger by her friend's 200lbs. chimp.

Tearing your arm off with little effort? come on now. Phone Post

Yes. A grown chimp can easily pull your arm off. The woman in CT had her jaw torn off her head...

wheres the evidence it tore her jaw off? The reports say reattached but that likely just means it was smashed rather than pulled off.

I could easily.be wrong mind, i'm still very skeptocal.about it pulling a persons a.clean off. Phone Post

Actually chimps like to rip and bite things off. They go after fingers, hands, genitals, maul faces. They do this to each other and anyone unfortunate to get attcked by them. A guy in the midwest got his junk bit off by loose chimps at a private zoo.......

: (

For anyone doubting a chimp's strength, it's simply genetic. We share a common ancestor with chimps and since that point, our lineages began to depend more and more on their brains and a lot of that genetically-determined muscle was lost through genetic drift.

The latest studies (from the 60's) indicate that a chimp is pound for pound about twice as strong as a human.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2009/02/how_strong_is_a_chimpanzee.html

Haulport -
Devlin - 
Haulport -
Devlin - 
Haulport -
HexRei - People should not keep chimps as fucking pets. Idiots. They are wild animals.

They are HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE wild animals that can tear your arms off without much effort. Ask that dumb woman in CT who got turned into hamburger by her friend's 200lbs. chimp.

Yes. A grown chimp can easily pull your arm off. The woman in CT had her jaw torn off her head...

wheres the evidence it tore her jaw off? The reports say reattached but that likely just means it was smashed rather than pulled off.

I could easily.be wrong mind, i'm still very skeptocal.about it pulling a persons a.clean off. Phone Post

Actually chimps like to rip and bite things off. They go after fingers, hands, genitals, maul faces. They do this to each other and anyone unfortunate to get attcked by them. A guy in the midwest got his junk bit off by loose chimps at a private zoo.......

Yeah that spunds shitty, look up Glen Fitchs work with regards to.chimp strength in conparrison to.humans, his work indicates they are about twice as strong. So they are much stronger than humans, but not strong enough to.remove an arm.

Be pretty interesting to see one try though, assuming it wasnt with my arm. Phone Post

In Phone Post

haha, gold. 

Wilkie's Warriors are a great fight team.

Devlin - 
Haulport -
Devlin - 
Haulport -
Devlin - 
Haulport -

Yeah that spunds shitty, look up Glen Fitchs work with regards to.chimp strength in conparrison to.humans, his work indicates they are about twice as strong. So they are much stronger than humans, but not strong enough to.remove an arm.

Be pretty interesting to see one try though, assuming it wasnt with my arm. Phone Post

It's a little different than that. The average chimp is about twice as strong as the stronger end of humans. Plus they do not have the reservations that most humans have about using their strength to fullest to inflict the maximum brutal damage. Perhaps my statement of "ease" was a poor choice of words, but I can easily picture a scenario where a chimp attacks someone, renders them unconscious and then proceeds to use all their strength to continually pull on someone's arm, flailing and banging it around until it rips it off.

The fact that the CT woman had her jaw ripped off indicates this kind of thing would not be terribly difficult for an enraged chimp to accomplish.