Big Baller Brand gets an F from the BBB

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/01/08/lavar-balls-big-baller-brand-gets-f-rating-from-better-business-bureau/?utm_term=.e7ca2e9b2aa4

it would be a burglary & an animal cruelty charge.

I heard his son turned down 100 mil shoe contract so they could focus on this Brand... 

Anyone think that was a bad idea?

THATS SO MUCH MONEY LOST 

This brand will be an epic failure 

The word Baller is so outdated, from his dads day, this is old man garbage to kids 

One of the complaints said " I phoned customer service and said this isnt the right size or style and Id like a return, and they said, "return, you must not be a Baller if you worried bout returns"!" 

I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE WATCHING THIS SLOW MOVING TRAIN WRECK

That is so much money

It takes a lot to do the shoe thing 

That being said, Tony hawk said he made most of his money on shoes, but I dont think he was offered 100 million before the fact 

MMA Newbie - 

I heard his son turned down 100 mil shoe contract so they could focus on this Brand... 

THATS SO MUCH MONEY LOST 

The word Baller is so outdated, from his dads day, this is old man garbage to kids 

One of the complaints said " I phoned customer service and said this isnt the right size or style and Id like a return, and they said, "return, you must not be a Baller if you worried bout returns"!" 

Well, I mean...customer service is right

The Bigger Baller Brand 

not a huge lavar fan but...

the better business bureau is known to be pretty shady. it's one of those companies that will improve a companies rating if you pay them.

"baller" is an outdated term but i think they are also using it because their last name is ball

you are correct that his decision likely costed him millions of dollars. but i respect the fact that he is going for it. like legitimately going hard to try to make this thing happen. it's one thing to half ass it but he is really trying change the game. i agree that it will ultimately be a failure but i respect the effort.

Lol at better business bureau .

rotten tomatoes ?

MMA Newbie -

THATS SO MUCH MONEY LOST 

He isn't using the word baller in a 90's context, its descriptive. What they mean is anyone who buys a pair of these shoes is getting boned. Hard.

Someone broke down on why the shoes will not be good.

Shoe patents last for 22 years and every patent is owned by the big shoe companies of today. So unless Lavar pays people to make new patents (or he thinks of some himself) his shoes will be forced to only be build out of outdated tech.