Big biceps are now "unhealthy masculinity"

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
TheHoarseWhisperer - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
disbeliever - 
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - These people are mentally ill Phone Post 3.0
Yup.

Being a man will soon be a sin Phone Post 3.0

Don't you know that all men are inherently sexist?

I can't get over being how sexist and racist I have to be as a white male. It's very disconcerting.

Shh, stop now. You're normal cis straight white male privilege is overwhelming me.

Sorry I need to go check my privilege.

StrikingMMA - "Healthy Masculinities Week," organized by the Margaret Cuninggim Women's Center.

stopped reading at that ass it was apparent to be bullshit from that point onwards.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
luctaro - Are we gonna act like bodybuilder bodies are great for anything other than oiling them up and showing muscle?

A long lean body like Jon Jones or Condit or Diaz is a far more useful body frame.

The only cool aspect of having a bodybuilder body is being afforded the privilege of wearing pleated jeans. They're so stupidly cool to look at.

I also like those sweet pajama paints with the paint splashed on them. Zubas? Zumis? Whatever they are called.

luctaro - Are we gonna act like bodybuilder bodies are great for anything other than oiling them up and showing muscle?

A long lean body like Jon Jones or Condit or Diaz is a far more useful body frame.

So do you mean that you like to oil them up or did you just mean like in general?

Sounds like this guy's job has him pushing too many pen-suhls.

This dudes head would explode if Rick Rude were still around.

TheHoarseWhisperer - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
TheHoarseWhisperer - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
disbeliever - 
Yup.

I can't get over being how sexist and racist I have to be as a white male. It's very disconcerting.

Shh, stop now. You're normal cis straight white male privilege is overwhelming me.

You best step to, you cis scum patriarchal piece of shit.

I dunno, dude looks kind of cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Katz

FedorFan5000 - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

The only cool aspect of having a bodybuilder body is being afforded the privilege of wearing pleated jeans. They're so stupidly cool to look at.

I also like those sweet pajama paints with the paint splashed on them. Zubas? Zumis? Whatever they are called.

While we're at it, what about those g string tank tops? I wish I could rock that shit.

Fannypacks, visors, and blue/orange oakleys too.

I have two sons. In terrified about what school is going to end up like for them. One of them got a letter from the school from punching his best friend in the arm when they were horsing around. I met with the teacher, looked at her and said, "is this some sort of joke?" She said no. I asked if my son's friend got mad. She said no. She said they don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

We're letting the mentally ill push the social agenda for this country. And doing nothing about it. Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
TheHoarseWhisperer - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
TheHoarseWhisperer - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
disbeliever - 
Yup.

You best step to, you cis scum patriarchal piece of shit.

http://www.checkmyprivilege.com/quiz

Apparently I'm a shitlord and should join the patriarch.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
FedorFan5000 - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

While we're at it, what about those g string tank tops? I wish I could rock that shit.

Zebra pants is basically a written confession to taking steroids.

Richard III - I have two sons. In terrified about what school is going to end up like for them. One of them got a letter from the school from punching his best friend in the arm when they were horsing around. I met with the teacher, looked at her and said, "is this some sort of joke?" She said no. I asked if my son's friend got mad. She said no. She said they don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

We're letting the mentally ill push the social agenda for this country. And doing nothing about it. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus christ that shit pisses me off. They're systematically destroying everything that makes a boy into a man. Soon they will have kids dressing their action figures in stylish v-neck t-shirts with matching boat shoes.

The era of the curlbro has come to an end. The cool kids are all doing squats and deadlifts now.

If you're a man and major in "Women's Studies" you should loll yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Yossarian - If you're a man and major in "Women's Studies" you should loll yourself. Phone Post 3.0
*kill Phone Post 3.0

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
FedorFan5000 - 
Uhtred Ragnarson - 

All of that plus a Boz mullet and some spandex "biker shorts" and we got a party.

Yossarian -
Yossarian - If you're a man and major in "Women's Studies" you should loll yourself. Phone Post 3.0
*kill Phone Post 3.0
I'd be good with seeing them loll themselves. Phone Post 3.0

okkayyyyyyy

disbeliever - 
Yup.

You guys are just as insane. You're the other side of the coin and don't even know it.