Big Black guy robs Store, Cops shoot him Dead

Is there a part of the story I'm missing?

How does black people tearing apart the town this happened in exactly equate to helping the situation?

Americans, please help me understand your culture. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental - Is there a part of the story I'm missing?

How does black people tearing apart the town this happened in exactly equate to helping the situation?

Sorry, can't help you. That's not "my culture". Phone Post 3.0

There's the part where he supposedly shoved the cop into his patrol car and struggled for control of the cop's gun, then attempted to flee, then tried to bum rush the cop again before getting shot.

You are asking how shooting the guy is helping the situation? Just to clarify.

Looting for liquor and tv's is a form of mourning. He wasn't a "big black guy" anyway he was a gentle loving misunderstood child. Phone Post 3.0

Faux Sho -

this young man, recent graduate was thinking about going to college.  he was on his way to see his grandma when this pig cop comes up behind him for no reason.  The cop gets out of his car, and for no reason and in broad daylight shoots this kid with witnesses everywhere.  Then he just leaves the kid laying in a puddle of blood in the middle of the street. The pig didn't call for help or anything. 

- This is what they want you to believe happen.  this is their reason for looting and robbing and destroying shit.

You forgot his hands were in the air and he was pleading for his life Phone Post 3.0

Poor blacks refuse to assimilate into american culture, they're not a real reflection of Americans. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure death was a suitable punishment for robbing a store, but a reasonable punishment for attacking a police officer Phone Post 3.0

Arzn1ck - Looting for liquor and tv's is a form of mourning. He wasn't a "big black guy" anyway he was a gentle loving misunderstood child. Phone Post 3.0
Wasnt he only like 10 yr old?....oh wait that was trayvon. Phone Post 3.0

I just want the motherfucking facts, and I want people to be real and admit when they were wrong.
If the cop murdered him, off to jail:
If brown attacked him , ,,,,,,,, then people need to accept the fact that he was an asshole . Phone Post 3.0

They didn't have to kill him. He is really a gentle giant who wouldn't harm a soul. Cops should have left him alone and arrested him later. Why couldn't they have shit him in the arm or something. He was about to start college Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - They didn't have to kill him. He is really a gentle giant who wouldn't harm a soul. Cops should have left him alone and arrested him later. Why couldn't they have shit him in the arm or something. He was about to start college Phone Post 3.0

LOL...is this the same kid that apparently just commited a Strong Arm robbery the same day?

DESTROYERoCHOADS -
jude099 -
DESTROYERoCHOADS - Niggas gonna nigga Phone Post 3.0
Enjoy the first of probably many vote downs Phone Post 3.0
Hell yeah big tits Phone Post 3.0
I voted you up not because i like what you said but because i think people who vote people down are complete faggots.

Cheerio! Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - They didn't have to kill him. He is really a gentle giant who wouldn't harm a soul. Cops should have left him alone and arrested him later. Why couldn't they have shit him in the arm or something. He was about to start college Phone Post 3.0

i bet he shit himself after he got shit

KingOfFighters -

Poor blacks refuse to assimilate into american culture, they're not a real reflection of Americans. Phone Post 3.0
Poor blacks? I've known plenty of "poor" black people who are good people. It's the "ghetto mentality" that's people have to worry about Phone Post 3.0

The cop should have just given him the gun and he would have left. Problem solved.

kuruptz -
KingOfFighters -

Poor blacks? I've known plenty of "poor" black people who are good people. It's the "ghetto mentality" that's people have to worry about Phone Post 3.0
Foodstamo welfare poor. Not a struggling working family. Phone Post 3.0

The problem is the "ghetto mentality" is growing across a number of races...

This is part of urban culture. If you stop them it is clearly a hate crime. Phone Post 3.0