Big Black guy robs Store, Cops shoot him Dead

jude099 -
DESTROYERoCHOADS - Niggas gonna nigga Phone Post 3.0
Enjoy the first of probably many vote downs Phone Post 3.0
It's cool, he said "niggas" Phone Post 3.0

You know theyre "he was trying to steal my gun, and i shot him in the car" argument might be a bit more valid had there been a sign of struggle or GSR on Browns body when an INDEPENDENT person performed the autopsy.

Why do people still believe the cops word this day in age? Phone Post 3.0

rustyshakleford - I just want the motherfucking facts, and I want people to be real and admit when they were wrong.
If the cop murdered him, off to jail:
If brown attacked him , ,,,,,,,, then people need to accept the fact that he was an asshole . Phone Post 3.0
This. The problem is even if brown was 100% wrong and did everything the cop says he did the majority of the black community will still blame the cop. This ignorance is why nobody respects the black community or takes them seriously. How many black have killed other blacks this year in Chicago alone? How many blacks rob and kill one another, poison their own communities with drugs? Where is the outrage? Where is Rev Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? No protest, no holding hands? No looting? Why is it that every other rap song is about shooting, selling dope, and hitting shorty's nappy dugout? when will pulling your pants up, speaking proper English and getting an education be a priority? Never. So keep blaming everyone else and playing the role of the professional victim and wonder why nobody gives a dam. If mike brown or travon Martin died in Iraq or Afghanistan Obama wouldn't even know their names. Phone Post 3.0

TEAR GAS KUSH -
jude099 - 
DESTROYERoCHOADS - Niggas gonna nigga Phone Post 3.0
Enjoy the first of probably many vote downs Phone Post 3.0

But hes telling the truth. People act like its a big deal to be honest about it. I have alot of black friends and they agree.

(and this is not a generalization just me and my BLACK and white friends experiences)
Black communities have alot of criminals. Not because of being held back or lack of opportunity. Name 1 organization that gives scholarship to whites only?

Its mostly due to the parents. Either drug addicts or living off the state. And if they are neither why are they living in dirty filty communities?

Another problem is rappers and the life they glorify. You think 50 cent is on the block with a glock right now? Hes got a brain now ans hes working. Lil wayne has a college degree. Other than rapper and athletes youll never see a successful rich well spoken black man talk about crime and sellig drugs and being in a gang. Do you know why? Cause they dont exist

They have built a culture around being criminals and killing eachother. Then whining and rioting when one gets what he deserves. Where jesse jackson and sharpton in chicago where kids are dying everyday? Theres no white man to blame and they dont wanna go there and look in the mirror and address the true issue.

Nobody wants to earn anything. They want it now and there role models they listen to daily talk about robbing and taking constantly and to add to that the level of materialism makes a poor kid need to rob a bank to wear what lil wayne wears to the pool.

These plus a serious lack of education. Id also like to say this isnt just blacks that do these things its in all communites. But with blacks whats the probability of your kid being a gang banging crack dealer who thinks the stupider he sounds the cooler or tougher he sound?

Blacks commit 50 percent of the murders and are 13%of the population!

Black on white rape happens 10x more than white on black?

We need to address these problems in a reasonable manner and stop ignoring them.

Time to assimilate to america. Better education. No more handouts. Equality means you work. Ive met so many young men and woman who are in n their early 20s and never had any job.Its because they dont want to work cause there parents dont work. But they have to have a new pair of jordans every week. Most get fat as shit sitting home watching tv and eating foodstamps. Then getting heart diesese and die while murica pays for it all.

Dis shit be sad but I knowd it would change wit obama.

We need to address the problems not hide them and let them grow
I wish more people would say this shit and even more wishful, people would hear it. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - You know theyre "he was trying to steal my gun, and i shot him in the car" argument might be a bit more valid had there been a sign of struggle or GSR on Browns body when an INDEPENDENT person performed the autopsy.

You don't know if there's gsr yet! It hasn't been made public! Phone Post 3.0

wpipes -
UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - You know theyre "he was trying to steal my gun, and i shot him in the car" argument might be a bit more valid had there been a sign of struggle or GSR on Browns body when an INDEPENDENT person performed the autopsy.

And the sign of struggle was the officers injuries that were reported and the independent witness on the cell phone camera(that clearly wasn't a cop lover)had the same story as the officer Phone Post 3.0

According to the dailykos, he was in alternative high school and hadn't graduated yet and... Wasn't going to college, he was a going to an vocational type school for a/c repair... Phone Post 3.0

wpipes -
wpipes -

And the sign of struggle was the officers injuries that were reported and the independent witness on the cell phone camera(that clearly wasn't a cop lover)had the same story as the officer Phone Post 3.0
Looks like there's now 12 eye witnesses all corroborating the cop's story. Phone Post 3.0

Thread starter is a racist!

-Here We Tard