Big Brother..when does next season start?

I like Survivor but I want to give Big Brother a try..I can't tell when the next season starts and according to some sites, the season just started a few weeks ago..wtf..I'm in America and I'm talking about the next season going on in America..anyone know?

CELBRITY BIG BROTHER FEB 7TH I BELEIVE

Pretjah -

Yeah feb 7. was reading sounds like its going to be 14 episodes in 19 days or something crazy too. The next real season i believe is August.

Thrill Hammer - 
Pretjah -

Yeah feb 7. was reading sounds like its going to be 14 episodes in 19 days or something crazy too. The next real season i believe is August.

Nice I was wondering because Survivor starts late feb and they never run both shows during the same time span..sounds like they might try to squeeze too many episodes in there for us?

Is Big Brother harder to win than Survivor? I wonder if any name fe,ebbs will be on the show?

ons ear -
Thrill Hammer - 
Pretjah -

Nice I was wondering because Survivor starts late feb and they never run both shows during the same time span..sounds like they might try to squeeze too many episodes in there for us?

Is Big Brother harder to win than Survivor? I wonder if any name fe,ebbs will be on the show?

I stopped watching survivor after they made it much less physical. Got to the point where every weeks challenge is a stupid fucking puzzle.

I think Big Brother has more difficult tasks lately. Mostly because they just seem so fucking miserable. Constantly wet and getting all kinds of bullshit thrown in your face does not seem enjoyable in the least.

Also here is the TV schedule for BB Celeb:

Wed, Feb 7: 8-9PM – Big Brother Celebrity Premiere

Thurs, Feb 8: 8-9PM

Fri, Feb 9: 8-10PM – 2-hour episode

Sun, Feb 11: 8-9PM

Mon, Feb 12: 8-9PM

Wed, Feb 14: 8-9PM

Fri, Feb 16: 8-10PM – 2-hour episode

Sun, Feb 18: 8-9PM

Mon, Feb 19: 8-9PM

Wed, Feb 21: 8-9PM

Fri, Feb 23: 8-10PM – 2-hour episode

Sat, Feb 24: 8-9PM

Sun, Feb 25: 8-10PM – Big Brother Celebrity Finale

13 episodes in 19 days with a few 2 hour eps. thats a lot of TV.

Did they announce the cast yet?

Thrill Hammer - 

God damn..since I never watched the show this might be overkill..are you excited about the schedule?

I like the schedule, but I do wonder about season length. It is celebrity, god only knows what b Listers will be there, but they don't have to be around each other long.

Wonder if they have enough time to truly hate being around each other - because that is when the real BB gets to be fun.

Funny side note - we love BB, only show we can still get the family to watch.

The other day, my wife texted me that she was going on a date. I said have fun. With who? She texted me back a picture with her and Kevin from last season. He was shopping at the mall, she bumped into him and recognized him. Seemed like an interesting character, surprised he actually lives here in Boston. Not the stereotypical Boston guy (from his neighbourhood anyway).

So far the only rumors I've heard are Black China and Sammi Sweetheart from Jersey shore.I could also see Corbin Bernsen being on there. He's done some celebrity shit before.As far as being excited about the schedule, that is a lot of fuckin Big Brother in a short time. I'll record and power through, cut out a lot of bull. I'll definitely check out a little of the BB After Dark stuff though.

Thrill Hammer - 

ttt

Last season was a joke though. As much as people disliked Paul, he played the perfect game but got screwed over by a bunch of butt hurt jury members. 

There’s a pretty good chance celebrity big brother will be a train wreck. So good or bad, try not to judge the show based on that.

Regular Big Brother usually starts in mid summer.

ons ear - 
Thrill Hammer - 
Pretjah -

The shitty part about Big Brother is the jury. There's been way too many years when the jury is far too but hurt to choose the real winner and end up voting for the person who didn't "stab them in the back" LOL. That's the entire point of the game FFS.

Hopefully they cast it better than celebrity rehab.

I'm holding out for Busey on Celebrity BB... he was fantastic on the Celebrity Rehab show.