Big Congrats To Chuck Liddell

LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--World renowned Mixed Martial Arts fighter Chuck The Iceman Liddell is confirmed today as having signed a contract potentially worth in excess of several million dollars. After years of experience with intense training sessions and the supplements that have proven to effectively support those workouts, UFC fighter Chuck Liddell is introducing a new product to the sports nutrition market. Originally designed to maximize his training, this formula is now being made available to the public at www.icemanrx.com.

The patent-pending product is a two-step system. The Pre-Workout formula aids in development of strength, training intensity, and stamina. The post-workout formula helps with muscle recovery, refueling the body and muscle growth. Together they form the Iceman Rx Complete 2-Step Package.

The Pre-Workout Formula is taken 30-45 minutes before a workout while the Post-Workout Formula is for immediately after the workout. For maximum results, the formula is intended to be taken in combination with a healthy and balanced diet.

Several nutrition companies have approached me over the years to endorse a number of different products. Some worked; some didnt - so I decided to create my own brand. I recently put a team together to manufacture a patent-pending product that combines all of the ingredients that have worked for me, into a single, simple-to-use formula. Its been designed so that any athlete can use this product and expect to see impressive gains in strength, stamina, and recovery, says Liddell.

For more information on the product contact Alexander Srour at alex@icemanrx.com.

This coming from a man known for his belly no matter how good a shape he's in, LOL!!

Fighters aren't usually good at keeping their riches in retirement. It's good to see a fighter get some things going that assure he's taken care of in the long term.

Hopefully, big-name MMA fighters will fare better in retirement than their boxing counterparts. (Not that I'm suggesting in any way that Liddell is close to retirement.)

ttt

"potentially"

This isn't business news, it's a press release from a supplement company.

hope it works the gut

lol @ cre's post -

Great picture....

War The First Mohican!!!!

I thought Chuck was powered by Xyience.

should b a power popsicle

Is that why they went bankrupt?

EasyTapper - I thought Chuck was powered by Xyience.

He looks sweet.

Congrats on signing the most recognizable fighter in the world...

ttt

It's funny that Rampage makes fun of Chuck cause he isn't looking so ripped these days either.

If there's one thing Chuck needs, it's several more millions.

Rampage might be a bit chunky between fights, but Chuck has perma-distention of the belly, like he's gestating some bony alien child.

Wooden pupa. Is that you Chuck?

Yeah, guys with a belly can't be shit when it comes to athletic competition.

Just look at that guy Fedor. He never beat anyone. His love handles held him back.

Same with Josh Barnett.

*rolls eyes*

xyience wnt bankrupt, he lost to rampage and jardine.

this stuff comes out and he beats wandy.

there are some clear correlations folks.