Big Country getting personal with Meathead

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/03/roy-nelson-matt-mitrione-cheating-bellator-194-heavyweight-tournament-mma

Mitrione has called Nelson a “cheater,” “dirtbag” and more in the wake of the fight. Nelson has fired back, and he decided to go personal on Mitrione.

“Matt’s a guy that’s always the pot calling the kettle black,” Nelson told MMAjunkie. “I think he’s still upset because he’s cheating on his wife and stuff. That’s all I heard that whole week – was him cheating on his wife. So I think he has a lot of guilt, and he’s got to take his rage out somewhere. But there’s no cheating on my end. I think he’s just upset because in his heart he didn’t really feel like he won. He wasn’t the best fighter that night.”

Kind of douchey IMO... Roy has been coming off a bit cunty lately

well now matts wife is gonna give him a verbal beating far greater than roy did with fists

Daaaamn thats bad

Nelson has always seemed like a bit of a dick ever since TUF to be honest. Roy, you lost, get over it.

Roy got annoying when he stopped KOing people regularly. Hes always been a terrible and unbearable person but he at least used to KO people. Now hes just a fat shit talker that has shitty fights.

Damn, Nelson seems like he's desperate for something. Seems like he has a weak mental game, Nelson.

What does he mean all he heard all week was about Matt cheating on his wife? Who was talking about that?

Media Monster -

Lately?  Hes been an asshole for years

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

Maybe it's just more often now.. idk

Matt and his lady have been separated for a long time I thought?

And fuck Roy btw, this was lame as fuck

Stupid shit aside, Roy lost that fight.

Roy has always been a bit thick.

Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

I didnt mean to come off as a dick myself since youre just adding content to this site with the article.  Ive always heard Roys an asshole from people in the industry, seen him snub fans who just wanted a pic as well.  Ive never talked to him personally, didnt want to bother someone who obviously wanted nothing to do with mma fans.

Machida was the only other guy who came off as an asshole, saw him snub kids asking for a pic a couple days before his fight with Hendo.  Guys like Koscheck and Lawler just dont seem social but ended up being cool as fuck when they open up a bit.  Guys like Chael and Rashad are fucking hilarious, I shot the shit with them for hours

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

I didnt mean to come off as a dick myself since youre just adding content to this site with the article.  Ive always heard Roys an asshole from people in the industry, seen him snub fans who just wanted a pic as well.  Ive never talked to him personally, didnt want to bother someone who obviously wanted nothing to do with mma fans.

Machida was the only other guy who came off as an asshole, saw him snub kids asking for a pic a couple days before his fight with Hendo.  Guys like Koscheck and Lawler just dont seem social but ended up being cool as fuck when they open up a bit.  Guys like Chael and Rashad are fucking hilarious, I shot the shit with them for hours

I'm agreeing with you.. I never really noticed it until recently.  I always thought he got a bad rap because of the way DFW treated him... but maybe Dana was onto something.  Not a lot of people vouch for this guy, it seems more and more that Big Country is acting a bit cunty.

Truth hurts fellas

Monster should be embarrassed that they sponsor him 

Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

I'm agreeing with you.. I never really noticed it until recently.  I always thought he got a bad rap because of the way DFW treated him... but maybe Dana was onto something.  Not a lot of people vouch for this guy, it seems more and more that Big Country is acting a bit cunty.

For sure.  Its tough to gauge when Dana trashes someone since a lot of the time is just Dana being a dick or trying to kill their credibility because of contract negotiations (or somthing similar).

Ive hung with so many UFC fighters over the years and theyre usually chill as fuck and makes the few that are dicks stand out.  

Mighty Mouse was also a prick from what I saw

InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
Media Monster -

For sure.  Its tough to gauge when Dana trashes someone since a lot of the time is just Dana being a dick or trying to kill their credibility because of contract negotiations (or somthing similar).

Ive hung with so many UFC fighters over the years and theyre usually chill as fuck and makes the few that are dicks stand out.  

Mighty Mouse was also a prick from what I saw

Saw Nighty Mouse at XS along with Big Foot and one of the Lima brothers. Everyone was cool except MM. The promoter who usually gets all the fighters in said don't even bother approaching him. No offense to him but he looked about 5 feet tall. I thought it was a kid on his phone. Big Foot was cool as shit.

Anyways this is classic Roy Nelson. He thinks he deserved a title shot mumtiple times but he was only an angry gate keeper and now just a journeyman that's mad all the time 

Roy Nelson has never completed an entire paragraph that stayed on topic and made any sense.  Dana called him a "fucking idiot" which is harsh and unkind... but... read that statement from beginning to end and count how many tangents he gets lost on and how many different trains of logic go careening way off track.   I heard him on an MMA podcast say that he used to be a school teacher and I was flabbergasted that at any point someone thought that he was a suitable choice to be an educator at any level.  He’s better suited for getting his face punched in for a living.  In other words, the guy's hard to listen to.